chap seventeen //finals.//

every girl is capable of murd3r, if you hurt her.

y/n's POV

i was at the other side of the arena, Todoroki on the other side. gosh pleaee help me please please please please pleas-
"here we have shoto todoroki from class 1a! son of endeavor and has a cold personality!" dadsensei looked at present mic who announced, and present mic chuckled nervously.
"and here is y/n aizawa also from class 1a! shes the only girl in the top four and-" present mic was cut off by dadsensei clearing his throat.
"anyways, three, two, one. go!" Todoroki surprise attacked me with his ice, trapping me inside. i used my fire quirk to get out. i immediately used my wind quirk at him, causing him to almost stumble out of bounds. he used his ice quirk to (almost) paralyze me but i just dodged it using my pArkOur skills. i used my air quirk once again and as always, failed. i suddenly got a (super deadly) idea, but i think that's gonna be last resort. i used my fire quirk to make a wall cornering him but he used his ice quirk. should i use my last resort? as i was thinking a wall of fire came towards me and thanks to my reflexes i dodged it and used my air quirk to put it out. i hid behind a wall of ice and suddenly got an idea. i used my fire to defrost the ice and i lunged at him and used my air quirk to mix with water and push him out. i know that if he freezes it its no point anyways. i suddenly got hit by fire and i fell to the ground. and that led me to use my last resort.

i used my wind to make a hurricane and the sky's suddenly got dark, i mixed it with fire and i made it head towards Todoroki, he tried to make an ice wall but to no point. then i saw midnight do his whip thingy and present mic announced.
"TODOROKI SHOTO HAS BEEN PARALYZED! Y/N ADVANCES TO THE FINALS!" and then i collapsed.

i sae myself in a nurses office? i got up and looked around me, to see iida, Todoroki and deku. i was gonna ask about the battle but bakugou suddenly barged in and said
"hey nerd, get up. didnt you hear the f***** announcement?"
"no?" i replied. "just come with me." and then he dragged me to where i waited when i battled with aoyama, tokoyami, and todoroki.
"cOme oN!! i jUst got bAck fRom tHe nUrses oFfiCeee" i mumbled. "she's there now? great." i heard present mic say. the door in front of me suddenly opened and i saw bakugou the other side of the arena. thAts not fAir hE dOesnt hAve aNy scRatChEss.
"this is the moment you've all been waiting for, THE FINALS!" present mic announced. all the eyes suddenly looked at the arena.
"here we have katsuki bakugou from class 1a! he's explosive not only by his quirk but also by his personality! " present mic joked. "and here we have y/n aizawa also from class 1a! a strong and  strategic girl!" present mic added. "THE FINALS WILL NOW START IN THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!" 

~ad break~
do you like making your hair smell fresh? then buy shampoo! its good and cheap.

bakugou suddenly used his quirk to try and go near me but i used my fire quirk to maximize his quirk and to backfire against him, we both fell back when a big explosion occured. and i used that opportunity to try and get him out of bounds, but failed. he suddenly got up and started shooting his explosions at me, i used my air quirk to let it backfire at him but when it didnt work. i suddenly tried to think of a strategy while battling him. which is hard, he kept lunging at me and using his quirk. i had a lot of d3adly tricks up my sleeves but i may kill him.
bakugou suddenly got the upper hand and targeted his explosion on my shoulder. i fell back and i accidentally used my earth quirk to heal myself but luckily nobody saw.
"I THOUGHT YOUR QUIRK IS ELEMENTAL. USE IT ON ME, AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!" bakugou suddenly yelled. i didnt wanna use my other quirks cause water and earth was super deadly. i cant use metal cause theres none close by, and electricity. wait, electricity! i tried to make him think that i wasnt gonna use any of them on him and kept using my main ones. i used my wind quirk to make him stumble and i suddenly used lighting at him but not a deadly one. he collapsed and i sighed of relief, cause i can now rest.
"BAKUGOU KATSUKI HAS COLLAPSED. Y/N AIZAWA IS THE WINNER!" i think midnight saw my unableness to stand up so she used her quirk on me and i fell asleep.

825 words. (im not good at writing fighting so im sorryyy!)