chap seven //class rep? //

y/n's POV.

after shoto left that night, i didnt eat dinner but my dad still brought me a plate. he knew that if her always hungry daughter didnt eat, something was up. thats why he brought a plate. i ate a little but not a lot. after hours of not moving i finally took off my hair bands, i washed my face and took off my uniform to shower. after i went out i went into comfy clothes and just slept, by the way it was a half bath. anyways i was crying and didnt even bother to get my phone and i fell asleep.

~the next morning~
im feeling much better now i guess. i turned my alarm off and then i went doen the stsirs to eat, as usual. my dad wasnt there, hes now at ua i guess. anyways i ate my always breakfast which is cereal and as usual i washed the dishes. i went up the stairs and into my room to shower. after i showered i put my uniform on and decided not to wear makeup cause why wear makeup? i put my hair into a ponytail and i decided to sit around my room. i went on my phone and i saw 22 new followers, all my classmates and the 1-b students. i followed them back. i went on Netflix to watch one episode of (favorite anime) and i finally went down the stairs and put on my shoes.
i always knew Shinsou's timing so when i put on my shoes he knocked. i opened the door and greeted him.
"ohayo shinsou!" "good morning too, let's go" he answered. i locked the door and we went to UA. as usual we walked together.
when we reached the ua gates, we were swarmed by reporters. "how is all might like being a teacher??" one asked. i grabbed Shinsou's arm and ran inside.
when we reached my class i waved and went in. the whole class looked stared at me when they walked in and when they realized it went back to doing their things. weird. i sat down and just drew a picture of (favorite anime character). dadsensei walked in and the whole class got silent immediately.
"1 second, not bad kids. anyways you gotta pick class reps now cause they're important i guess" he explained.
"do whatever you want as long as you decided by the end of homeroom." he said as he fell asleep.
"i suggest we vote!" someone said "but w-" i suddenly dozed off into the class until my eyes landed on a certain red one. he immediately looked away when i saw him, why is everything happening weird? how?

"y/n, put your vote on a paper." iida said as he handed a cut of paper to me and a pen. i just wrote tenya iida cause he seems responsible, like hes the one leading this thing, he deserves it. "anyways lets read off the votes!" as iida said that denki chuckled, i swear to gosh he did something. iida was just reading out names when he came across one weird name..
"who is this big dicc energy™?" iida questioned and the whole class laughed except for me, bakugou and todoroki. i didnt really get it. i dont know about them.
"i dont think thats a person, but what is that?" i questioned. mineta was gonna say something but sero taped him up before he can even say anything.
"just dont say it." bakugou grunted "yeah..." denki, mina, kiri and sero said at the same time. anyways they got back into the votes thingy when they finally got the class reps.

"it's tenya is the class rep and y/n is the vice !" momo exclaimed. "what why how?" i questioned. "maybe because you have the ability to shut people up?" denki said and i just looked at him and he shut up. huh, maybe i do have the ability. the clwss ended wnd we were going to lunch when an alarm rang
"ALARM TYPE 3 SOMEONE HAS WENT INTO THE PREMISES EVERYONE EVACUATE!" the alarm blared. all the classes immediately evacuated and me and tenya just helped our classmates and fellow schoolmates.
 "everyone stay calm." i said to my fellow schoolmates . they didnt listen to me so i climbed up one table and i yelled "everyone please stay calm! is panicking gonna do you any good!? if there's a villain in the premises and you're just gonna panic you're not gonna do anything!" they immediately shut up and i went off the table.
"wow y/n..." jirou said. "i know right shes so badass!" hagakure exclaimed.
after it being a false alarm we went to lunch and i looked for shinsou when he patted me by the head.
"hey it doesnt mean that if your tall you get to tease me!" i pouted. "hah" he chuckled "anyways good job on shutting up the entire school." he said "and now im totally embarrassed" i pouted more. "dont be. you should be happy that you can lead a pack of people." he said. "hmm mk." i said obviously not seeing the good side. i went on in my usual routine, went to the table with the usual people. us going back to class. the bell ringing signaling the end of class, but its not the usual person who walked with me from school that im walking with, no no. it's katsuki bakugou.
886 words.

a/n: im sorry that i accidentally switched the class rep and battle trial day! im so sorry im sorryyyy