six

It was Friday night and Taehyung was wasted, he had drunk so much and is stumbling while walking. He had just left the party that he was at and was walking in the direction of his home. At least that's what he hopes.

There were a lot of taxis driving at this hour since most people are smart and take a taxi when they're drunk to go home safely. Taehyung was looking at the buildings he was passing by and heard blasting music from inside a club. He looked at it and furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't recognize this club. "Ah shit" he said drunkenly and sighed.

He wasn't heading the right way home. As he was just about to turn around to go back, he felt something coming up and bent over. Then he was throwing up and it was so gross.

"Fuck's sake" he muttered and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He straightened up and looked around him, noticing that no one was looking at him. His eyes then landed on two guys, that kissed one another and then of them going back in the club. The guy who was left alone and probably looking for a taxi was wearing ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, a really tight long-sleeve shirt with a v-cut, revealing pale porcelain skin, and a choker around his neck.

When Taehyung's eyes landed on the guy's face, his eyes widened in surprise and he started laughing. It was their boy-toy, Yoongi. He stepped to the smaller and when he was close enough for him to be able to talk, he said "so you are a fucking whore?".

Yoongi turned his face towards him in shock, what is he doing here, the boy thought. "I-I'm not, I'm here with my...b-boyfriend!" he lied. "That guy who left you here alone? In the dark dressed like a gay slut? Damn that's some true love" Taehyung snickered. "Y-yes, that's my boyfriend and I wanted to go home early." He answered.

The taller looked at him with a smirking face, his eyes then focused more on how Yoongi was dressed. He didn't only dress up like a slut but also had makeup on. He glanced at the glistening red-painted lips and then at the smudged eyeliner on his eyelids. He also had glitter eyeshadow on and it was shining from the dim lights of the street.

"I think you would sell well with old men." Taehyung then remarked after he was done staring at him, the smirk on his face never leaving.

"Fuck you" Yoongi spat and turned away from him. A taxi stopped right at that moment, close to where they was standing. The smaller one opened the door of the car and got in, he slammed it shut.

When the car drove away, Taehyung waved drunkenly and Yoongi held up his middle finger.

-

Hey! I finally wrote a new chapter after such a long time. I hope you all still wanna read this story though... I'm sorry for letting you all wait so long but last year was pretty busy since i had to graduate and now i have exams for my 1st semester in university so I didn't have time. I only have 1 exam left and that's why i decided to write again (: