seven

Yoongi stepped out of the taxi and paid the driver. "Thank you and good night!" The man said and drove away with a kind smile. The boy then walked to his house, he stepped onto the front porch and stood in front of the door. He put his key into the keyhole and turned it until it clicked. After that, he entered the house, closed the door after him and hung his jacket up onto the rack. He also got out of his shoes and places them next to the other pairs on the ground.

He heard the TV playing in the room next to the entrance hallway he was in. They must still be awake, they always wait for him to come home and it's kind of sweet.

He entered the living room where the TV was playing and where 1 of his housemates was on the couch. He to him, "where is Namjoon and Seokjin?" Hoseok asked him. Yoongi sat down next to him onto the couch and sighed with relaxation. "Well, they told me to already go home. they got me a taxi but they were still staying for a bit." The younger explained. [A/N Yoongi is younger than all 3 of them]

Hoseok nodded in understanding and wrapped his arm over Yoongi. "Lay on my lap and try to sleep, I'm gonna wait until they come home." He said and the smaller smiled as he laid down with his head on the other's lap.

NEXT DAY

Yoongi woke up to the sound of his loud and annoying alarm. He groaned and got out of bed. He hated school, waking up early and mornings. He looked at himself in the mirror and grimaced when he feels nausea in his stomach. Every early morning he feels nauseous and it's really irritating, he rolled his eyes at himself and took a stress pill. It's also stupid how it's called that when it's clearly the cause of anxiety.

He then put on the same clothes he wore yesterday to school and after that, he brushed his teeth and washed his face but also combed his hair. people who shower every day must either be rich or stupid, it's unnecessary and the water bills will just be more expensive.

When he finished, he went downstairs and saw his 3 housemates sitting at the table. "Goodmorning." He said and they all answered back, he took an apple from the fruit bowl and put his backpack on his shoulder. "See you tonight!" Namjoon yelled after him as Yoongi was stepping towards the door.

After some minutes of walking, he arrived at the school gates and threw away his eaten apple in the nearest bin. Then he took his phone from his pocket but realized that his phone battery is dead. He sighed and just sat down on a bench to enjoy the soft wind on his skin and in his hair.

But he couldn't enjoy the wind for too long because he got interrupted by someone wrapping a strong arm around his neck. Yoongi stiffened when he saw those 3 guys again, "w-what do you want?" he asked not looking into their eyes. Jimin laughed a bit and crouched down in front of him, "Taehyung told me he saw you and your boyfriend at a club yesterday night." Yoongi clenched his jaw and nodded, "Y-yeah so?"

"You know that that is a club where a lot of rich people go and even really dangerous ones." Jimin then added. "I-I don't care." the smaller mumbled and shuffled a bit in his seat, feeling uncomfortable. Taehyung wasn't supposed to see him there and now he told his friends.

"I-I actually didn't go into the club, I came to break up with m-my boyfriend." Yoongi cringed at his own lie.

Jeongguk chuckled, "Yeah right, and that's why you both were kissing!". The pale one looked at him, "We didn't kiss." he tried. "Taehyung must have seen wrong since he was really drunk and puking all over the pavement."

"Sure." Jimin said and looked at Taehyung, He only shrugged, that made sense.

"Anyways that's not what we really came to you for. We sent you messages but you don't answer them. Do you want that picture to go around everywhere?" Taehyung told him with a threatening stare.

Yoongi shook his head, "My phone battery is dead, I couldn't see any of them. W-What did you need me for?" he asked with his head held low.

"We need your notes and homework answers." Jimin said and looked at him expectingly.

"S-Sure, but you will have to change some answers because some of them could be wrong and I-I don't wanna get in trouble with having all the same mistakes." He told them nervously.

"Do you really think we care? You just tell the teacher that we worked together." Jeongguk said with a sigh.

-
my writing is so bad😅 but yeah I updated and in a few weeks my new academic year starts, I'll be studying Dutch & English Linguistics & Literature. So I hope that that will better my writing🙃