Teases

Anna's POV:
I woke up early today. I have to pick up Ag from the airport at 9:00am, but it's only 7:00am right now. Because I'm heading to the store before I get her. But first I go get ready.

Ag's POV:
Ugh it's 5:00am and I'm already on a plane. I can't wait to see Anna today though. I brought along another surprise that I'll give anna later if it feels right. I guess I'll text anna on the plane for a little bit at least.

Anna's POV:
I eat breakfast and text Ag a pic of my cereal. She responds with "which one the snack, the cereal or you?" God I love her. I tell her I'm getting in the shower and she says she'll try to sleep on the plane while I shower. I get out of the shower and get dressed in jeans and a crop top. I do some little makeup like mascara and stuff. I also put on some new lingerie in case we decide to save water later. I finish getting ready and head to the store. I buy cranberry juice and another set of lingerie. I put them in the trunk and leave the bag open a bit. I figured it'd be a funny tease when Ag opens the trunk to put her suitcase in. Then I drive over to the airport to get Ag.

Ag's POV:
I see Anna and I run and hug her. "Hey loser  I missed you" I whisper in her ear. We talk and hug and stuff and then I go to put my bag in her trunk. I open it up and see cranberry juice and lingerie. I- was she really planning on doing something too? I look at her and smile. She laughs. I whisper "these are surprises tools that will come in handy tonight" and she smiles. I want her so bad. And it's hardly 9:15am. H- word hours are coming early today. I tell her to let me drive home since she drove here. I wanted to put my hand on her thigh while I drove. I looked at her at every red light and she looked at me but I chickened out of kissing.

Annas POV:
She whispers to me about my cranberry juice and other things. Ugh I want her so bad right now. She offers to drive to my  house and I love how sweet she is. I live the feeling of her hand on my thigh. She looks at me at all the red lights and I look at her. I want that kiss. But she never kisses. Until we get to my house. We pull on the driveway. She turns to look at me. I look at her. She leans in. And we kiss. And it's not a quick kiss. We made out. It felt so good. I want her even more now. But then the kiss ends.

Ag's pov:
Oh my god that kiss. I want Anna so bad. We get in her house and order some Chick-fil-A that she'll  go pick up while I shower.

Anna's POV:
Normally I'd ask for an invite, but I had a different way to tease her even better. I go pick up our Chick-fil-A and come back home. I walk in the door to see Ag sitting on the counter in boxers and a Nike sports bra. Damn this girl really turns me on. I set our food on the table and walk up to Ag. I sit on the counter next to her and we look at each other. She hops down and stand between my legs. We kiss again. Oh my god her kisses are amazing. She turns me on so much. I want her so badly. She lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her. She carries me back to my room. She brings back the food and stops at the fridge to grab a bottle of cranberry juice for me. Then she whispers "only letting you go because your moms home" and omg I want her soooo much now.

Ag's POV:
We eat our Chick-fil-A while I unpack. I put my toiletries in her bathroom and stuff like that. She looks at me. I look at her. And then I turn away. I can feel her eyes on me I pull out my handcuffs and place them in her dresser. I look at her and smile. She looks at me and sips her juice.

Time skip to when they finish eating

Anna's POV:
I think it's time to tease her back for teasing me. I tell her I'm gonna take her to a beach. She pulls on a pair of shorts over her boxers and she's ready. I tell her I'm gonna change into my bikini. She watches turns away a little bit to face me dresser instead of me (respect & consent). I take of my jeans and crop top so I'm left in my matching sEcKsC lingerie. I walk past her and I see her look at me and smile in the mirror. "You have 2 sets?" She asks me. "More then 2 bubs" I reply and smirk. She looks at me and licks her lips and smirks. "You like what you see?" I ask. She smirks again. I walk up to her and push her on the bed.

Ag's POV:
⚠️slight kinda smut warning⚠️
We make out and I flip Anna over so I'm on top. I kiss on her neck and she moans. I kiss down her body until I get to her clit. I suck on her clit and she moans. I put 1 finger in and pull it out quickly, teasing her. "More Ag" Anna says. (When things are in quotes for this paragraph the normal will be Ag but the italics will be Anna) "that's not my name right now" "more daddy". I put in 2 fingers and start pumping my fingers in and out. She becomes a moaning mess.

Anna's POV:
Ag feels so good. I wanted her so bad and this feels so good. I'm moaning more then I ever have. I feel her tongue slip between legs. I moan loudly. Idk how my mom can't hear me right now.  Ag goes faster and I cum.

Smut scene over

Ag's POV:
I finish Anna and come lay next to her. We cuddle for a little bit and decide to head to the beach.

This is my first ever smut scene I've written. Idk how it was but I tried. This has over 1100 words.