Saving water

Time skip to the next morning

Anna's POV:
I wake up at 11:00am and smell pancakes. My moms at work so I was confused then I remembered Ag was here and she isn't sleeping next to me. I remember last night. She was so good last night. But it's too early to be having these thoughts. I head downstairs to see Ag.

Ag's POV:
I woke up early and decided to make Anna and I some pancakes for breakfast. I hear Anna walking downstairs right as I'm finishing making them. "Good morning stoopid" I say to her "sup loser" she says back. A give her a quick kiss and go back to putting some pancakes on plates for us to eat.

Anna's POV:
We're eating breakfast and I tell Ag that mias flying in today. She's coming for my graduation party in a couple days and will be leaving in the afternoon the day after. Ag will be staying longer though.

Time skip to after meeting Mia at the airport

Anna's POV:
I open up my trunk and Mia puts her bag in. She sees the handcuffs from last night and asks me if she interrupting something. "Haha no we bought them as a joke" I reply. "Oh yeah a 'joke'" she says.

Time skip to at home

Ag's POV:
We all help set up a bed on the floor for Mia and help her unpack a bit. It's around lunch time when we finish and we all decide on pizza. I ask anna if I can go shower and she says "no invite?" I look at her and Mia says "ok I'll go pick up the pizza, I'll leave you two love birds here". I carry Anna to her bathroom, put her down on the counter, and stand in between her legs. We just make out for a quick little bit. Then we decide to get in the shower. You know, save some water.

Anna's POV:
We get in the shower and damn, Ag's hot. She's staring at me and I'm staring at her. I grab the shampoo and pour some on her head. "Loser!" I say. She does the same to me. We wash our hair and then she leans in for a kiss. We hear Mia come home. She knocks on the door and says "I'll be in in Anna's room, the pizzas in the kitchen." Ag says to me "mias home now, if we do this, you need to be quite like you were at the beach ok?" "Ok" "ok what?" I ask "ok daddy".

Ag's POV:
⚠️smut warning⚠️
I start making out and kiss on her neck. I leave some hickeys making sure everyone knows who's she is. I leave a trail of hickeys down her body until I get between her legs. I tease her a little bit with my tongue. I put in my 2 fingers and tongue combination. I pump my fingers until she cums and then go back to kiss her.
End of smut scene

Anna's POV:
Ag finishes me off and then comes back up to kiss me. She so good. I love her so much.

Hey guys sorry for another kinda short chapter but I'm going to bed now. Also I'm sorry I'm not gonna make this whole story smut I was just kinda in a mood today you know? I promise I will use less smut though haha