We are...?

Anna's POV:
I put on my bikini and get in the car with Ag to go to the beach. We blast music in the car and have a good time. We stop at the store to get the ingredients for sandwiches and chips on the beach. I got Ag a water bottle and me a bottle of pineapple juice to make Ag smile.

Ag's POV:
Anna really just bought herself pineapple juice I-. I noticed some kids plastic play handcuffs so naturally I waked up to them and started looking at them. I look at anna and go back to pretending to be inspecting the handcuffs. She walks up to me and says "baby, we have enough handcuffs" in a whisper voice. "Yeah your right" I say. "Boon?" "Hmm?" "Can I buy a pack of ring pops?" "I guess? You little baby". We check out our things. She doesn't know my plan for those ring pops though.

Anna's POV:
We finally arrive at the beach. I pick up our picnic dinner and Ag carries our towels and umbrella. I take her hand and we walk to set up a spot in the sand. Once we're all set up she looks at me and pulls my jean shorts of to reveal my bikini and runs away. "Annagrace McDaniel you get back here right now" I say as a chase her into the water. We get into the water and walk in until we're much more then waist deep. A wave comes and I push her into it "ha loser" I shout. Then she pushes me into the next wave. And we keep going like that until we decide it's time for dinner.

Time skip to after dinner

Ag's POV:
We walk back into the water and we start joking around. Then Anna jokingly whispers baby girl into my ear and tried to choke me. "You'll regret that" I say. We're more then waist deep so I decide to rub around her from outside her bathing suit just to tease her. "I can't make you regret it how I planned now, but I can try to make you moan in front of everyone" I whisper as I slide my finger just under waist band teasing her even more.

Anna's POV:
Ag's teasing me and I can barley hold back my moans. It was easy at first, but she kept teasing me in all different ways and it was getting so hard. "Baby your making this so hard" i whisper. I know baby, and I'm not stoping until you either moan or cum" I moan into her ear very quietly. "What's that baby? I can't hear you" she whispers back. She's only teasing me but I like it and I know she's not gonna stop so I don't even ask her to. I hold back my moans the whole time. Eventually I cum. "Baby I came" I whisper.

Ag's POV:
You mean to tell me that Anna was able to hold back her moans for so long that she came before she moaned? Damn. "If you can hold in moans that well then I guess we could probably fuck anywhere" I say.

Time skip to sunset

Ag's POV:
I tell anna that it's almost sunset and I want to take her somewhere to watch it. We pack up and get in the car. I drive to a place where we can park and see the sunset. I open her trunk and set down her emergency blanket back there. I bring back her pineapple juice and my water and we sit in the trunk watching the sunset. She gets distracted with the sunset so I pull out her favorite flavor of ring pop, and say, " Anna Shumate, will you  be my girlfriend" I ask as I hold out the ring pop.

Anna's POV:
Did she really just ask that? Of course I would. "I hold out my hand and say "Annagrace McDaniel, of course I would". She puts the ring pop on my finger and we make out. One thing leads to another and next thing I know we're in the back of my car and she's pulling out her customized handcuffs that she must've snuck in when I wasn't looking. Oh god I know where this is going and I don't hate it.

Ag's POV:
⚠️smut warning⚠️
I don't even bother with teasing right now. I teased her enough today, and she's my girlfriend now, i Just want to pleasure her. I put in 2 fingers and start pumping them slowly. A little teasing won't hurt haha. "Faster baby, faster" Anna practically moans the words out. "That's not my name right now Anna, and I'm gonna really make you regret what did earlier, and don't try to hold down your moans this time, I want everyone to know who you belong to" I say. "Ok daddy, faster daddy" Anna says. I put in a third finger and start pumping them faster. Her already shaking legs began to shake uncontrollably. I keep going faster until she says "daddy I'm about to cum" "cum for me baby" I say. And with she cums and then I clean her up and kiss her, letting her taste herself on my tongue .

Hey guys, here's another long chapter. I have some plans for my other chapters,  but feel free to comment some ideas.