24

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"So you still not gon tell me where you taking me?" I asked jayden cause I still don't know where the hell he taking me.

" can you just be quiet for like 5 minutes. You talk so damn much." He said. I gasped and jerked my head back.

"I talk so much? Boy fuck you." I said just to make things fun cause he actually hate that.

"Nah fuck you." He laughed back making me roll my eyes in a playful manner.

"Whatever." I said as we both laughed.

427 W 16th ave.

"Where are we?" I asked as he opened my door and we walked to the door of the mystery house.

"My aunts house. It's some type of family function here perfect for them to meet you." H said ringing the doorbell again.

"Some family at school still ain't they." I said and he scrunched his face up at me. "What. It's like 2 right?" I asked.

"No it's 4 in the afternoon." He said he slowly opened the door.

When we got in the house we walked through the house and I just followed slowly behind him. We walked into a living room area that had a big glass sliding door.

In the back there was a lot of people so I assumed that's where we was going. I stopped walking making Jayden pull me to the door.

"Don't act a fool out here cause I will beat yo ass." He said sternly before opening the door while I silently mocked him.

We walked over to a small older lady who looked to be in her early 60s.

"Hey baby. It's so good to see you." She said hugging Jayden tightly. Once she let go she looked over to me and her face lit up.

"Who's this pretty young lady?" She asked turning her attention to me with a warm smile. I smiled back and looked at jayden.

"This is mulan. She's my friend before you even ask. And no she don't just want my money." He said making me laugh and him look at me with the most serious face. "Mulan this is my auntie Joyce"

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too. You can call me auntie Joyce also. MARSHAWN AND SAMIYAH COME HERE!" She called and 2 kids came running from by some trees.

The little boy was brown with short curly hair and light brown eyes and he looked about 5. The little girl was light skinned with long thick curly hair and dark brown eyes and she looked about 2.

"This is my son marshawn hes 5 and this is my daughter samiyah she's 2 but she's turning 3 in 1 month." She said. I waved at them and smiled.

"You're pretty." Samiyah said smiling and I thanked her as she walked away along with marshawn.

"Well auntie I'll see you later." Jayden said dragging me off to the next bit of family.

1 hour later...

"It was nice meeting you all." I said as I waved goodbye to everyone since jayden was ready to leave. "I'll see you later." I said and with that we walked back into the house and out through the front door.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻

"Bae." I said hoping he wasn't still mad at me for fighting. I get it wasn't my beef but they tried to jump my best bitch and I ain't letting that shit happen.
"..."
"I can't fucking Stand you on God." I said getting up to leave cause I'm not finna keep sitting here in silence.

"If you wouldn't have been fighting we wouldn't be here in the first place." He said under his breath making me roll my eyes. Im finna loose my shit.

"You still mad about that dumb ass shit you can get the fuck over it cause I'm not apologizing for it." I said still collecting items.

"Nah I'm not getting over shit and you not my damn momma so you can't make me do shit either. That shit had nothing to do with you so you didn't have to do anything about anything ." He said.

"Stop saying that dumb ass shit. If it was you and your boys and one of them were fighting and they was getting jumped you just gon sit there and let the shit happen?" I asked and he stayed quiet. "Exactly what the fuck I thought so shut up. I'm going home I'll see you tomorrow love you good fucking night." I said walking out of his room slamming the door.

𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Baby you ok?" Dre asked me while I sat on his bed crying a little. Somethings not right with mulan and I know it. She's not telling me anything is wrong but I just know it's my mother's intuition.

"Somethings wrong with mulan. But I'm not gonna worry too bad if it was horrible she would tell me." I said trying to reassure him and me.

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Jaydennn." I dragged laying across his bed while he played the game. He's been playing 2k for 2 hours now and I'm bored.

"What do you want now." He said glancing back at me then back at the screen. "You see I'm playing the game and you wanna bother me."

I sighed and gave up. I got back on my phone and called malika.

"Heyyyyyyyyy" she answered
"Hey boo. What you doing?" I asked her looking at her background.
"Riding in my Uber." She said smiling
"Come to jayden house." I said and she frowned
"I don't wanna." She said but still changed the destination.

"No no no no no hell no. She not gong to my house noooo." He said and I laughed

"Now you can pay attention. Go back to your little game." I said turning my attention back to my phone.

"Malika I'll talk to you when you get her love you byeeee." I said before hanging up and getting off the bed.

"Where you going." Jayden asked me turning off the game and standing by the door.

"Out of here to a different room. I need attention and your not giving that to me so I'm mad at you And I don't wanna be around you so I'm relocating." I said walking to the door waiting for him to move which he did not do.

_____________________

Whew I ain't updated in a whileee sorry fr. I been busy asf.
Anywayyy
This chapter was ass but whatever's.
Who POV y'all want next??
Vote. Comment.

THANKS FOR 15k🥳🥳