29

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
"This is ridiculous, your students just get mad and hit my daughter but my daughter gets the worse end of the stick." Jacob said. Jacob is the father of genesis who had told him she got suspended because the girl she fought was just mad and kept telling her to shut the fuck up and calling her a piggy bitch because she and mentioned her boyfriend.

"Mr.Wallace, that's not at all what happened. None of us were there so we can't just go making assumptions based on the little information we do have about the incident. I can assure you there is a zero tolerance policy to incidents of this sort which are handled accordingly." Principal Riley said. She was truly annoyed and wanted to go back home to her husband.

"As you said we weren't there the only people who know what truly happened were the people in the situation and I trust my daughter to tell the truth cause she had no reason to lie." He said and mulan lowly chuckled causing all the heads to turn in her direction. "Something you wanna say?" Jayson asked her and she nodded.

"Yea. Your daughter did have a reason to lie cause the issue could have been avoided if she would have been minding her own. I was in the middle of having a conversation with my friends about my nails and him." She stopped and pointed at jayden before continuing.

"She decided she wanted to be petty and insert herself in the topic, when I got tired of it I confronted her about it. She told me she would spit on me but when she did it ain't land on me." She said and Jason's eyes widened he looked at his daughter and she looked away from him.

"When we started fighting her friends tried to jump in and help her but I had friends too." She said and he shook his head.

"Where was the teacher? If you're telling the truth why didn't he stop it?" He asked crossing his arms. "i have a hard time believing he just let this situation happen ."  jason said making mulan laugh and sit back in her chair.

"the teachers at this school dont give a fuck about us, they just come to get paid." She said and he nodded

"I really do apologize for this it's obvious that I did not hear the full story." Jayson stood up and got ready to leave.

Principal Riley stood up and lead the out the school and left right behind them.

𝗠𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
We was just in the car on the way to get some food. Jayden was in the back seat on his phone as usual and I was in the front seat talking to my mom. After we ate we went home and I took a shower while Jayden looked for a movie to watch

Once I finished my shower I layed down in the
once i finished my shower i layed down in the bed with jayden who was almost sleep.

"If you still want your hair done fore this party you need to come on here child I'm tired of waiting for you." My mom said opening the door causing me to mentally face palm.

"Ok" was all I said before she closed the door. I got out my bed trying to walk away from the situation but that ain't work.

"Sit yo ass back down. I thought you was going somewhere with kiana mom?" He said and I looked away awkwardly "what party mulan?" He asked huffing

————————-

Not proofread, vote and comment
I know this chapter short asf😕 I been bussyyyyyyyyy
I switching from private school to public school and I got hella home work.
I'm trying to balance my shit so bare with me😕