26

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀

"Go in there and tell my momma what happened make sure yo momma straight she should be with Dre." I said to mulan pulling up with malika in the backseat.

"You already met his mom? How cute." Malika said making us both mug her and she threw her hands up in surrender.

"When you coming back?" She asked and I shrugged. She stale faced me and I laughed a little.

She act like a damn child.

"I'll be back in some hours. But get out I need to meet up with the boys." I said and she mugged me she turned to get out the car but I stopped her.

"Gimme kiss." I said and she smiled leaning in to me. I kissed her a couple times and she smiled hard getting out the car.

"That's couple shit sir something the two of y'all are not. ugly." Malika said getting out the car.

"Shut the fuck up. Retard." I said mushing her head as she got out.

Once she got out the car I waited for them to get in the house before pulling off. I grabbed my phone and went to a Group FaceTime it's king and tray.

"Wassup nigga." King answered.

"Hollup" I said waiting for tray to join the call a couple seconds later we were all in the call.

"Aye so mulan pussy ass daddy done had somebody do a drive By at my house while mulan and malika was there. Ain't nobody got hurt but this shit gotta get taken care of like now." I said to them while still driving.

"So what's the moves cause I'm down for whatever." Tray said moving around his room I'm guessing.

"Meet me at the warehouse. I been had somebody checking up on them since he sent that bullet. So we should have all the information we need to get to them." I said making them both nod.

"Hurry the hell up they at my momma house so they safe but the quicker this done the better. I'm mobile." I said and hung up the phone.

I pulled up to the wharehouse and got out the car and walked in.

𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻🌚

"Shut the hell up." I said to Jenna who was now sitting in front of me constantly talking right next to her daughter. Milan or some shit like that.

"Fuck you bitch ass nigga." She said spitting on my leg.

"I was trying to be nice cause you pregnant and you my baby momma and this don't got nothing to do with you but fuck it." I said backhanding her as hard as I could making her fall backwards and her chair break.

"COME CLEAN THIS SHIT UP. Chain her to the pipe and put tape over her mouth." I said to lucky who nodded and did as told.

He lucky I ain't kill his dumb ass for even saying anything to yo mulan. I really wish it ain't have ta be this way I would love to meaty child's sibling but that lil bitch and her bitch ass boyfriend disrespected me and ion play that.

"Go to his momma house get the momma the friend the baby and my daughter bring them back here alive. I want them to all die together the boyfriend will come im due time." I told my workers and they hurried out of my office and went to do as told.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

While Jayden and the boys ran through their full plan with some workers. At the same time his mother's house was being ran through by Jonathan's workers as they collected everybody on the house.

Jayden, king, tray and the workers were on their way to the warehouse where jenna and Milan currently were. When they got there all 25of the surrounded the big building and kicked doors down at the same time shooting anyone they seen walking.

They currently had an advantage cause there was 25 of them and 16 of Jonathan's men. Eventually everyone in the building was dead except for Jonathan, Jenna, Milan, and Jayden and the boys.

They walked to Jonathan's office and kicked the door down. Jonathan was expecting them so we was sitting waiting on them.

He got nervous once he seen he was out numbered he reached for his gun but was shot in the hand. As he winced In pain king, Jayden, and tray walked up to him and started beating him up. Eventually he was knocked out so Jayden had some of the other guys watch him and make sure he ain't wake up. They found the room where Jenna and Milan was.

The door was locked so Jayden shot at the lock then kicked the door when it flung open his blood boiled at the sight of Jenna tied up to the pipe crying. They unchained her and cut the ropes off the chair that Milan was in.

As tray picked her up she woke up and punched him in his chest making him gasp a little and her apologize once she seen it was him.

At this time the van pulled up with the girls In it. They walked in carrying a kicking and screaming mulan. Once Jayden hear it he immediately rushed out of the room with everybody behind.

He followed the screams as they got closer he stepped into a dark closet. Lucky passed the closet and Jayden walked Out and shot him in the head.
As his body dropped mulan ran to jayden and he cut the tape off or her arms. She thanked him then went to grab Lucky's gun.

"What you think you doing?" Jayden asked her and she laughed before responding "taking care of our problem. Don't even try to stop me either." She said walking towards the door and he shook his head. The rest of the men walked into the house and Jayden shot at them. Killing all but one who shot him in the shoulder causing him to drop his gun.

Mulan aimed her gum and shot him in the head and watched as his body dropped. She looked down and became pissed as she seen the blood spatter on her white air forces.

"Come one we need to go." Jayden said and walked back to the room seeing king and tray trying to get Jenna to calm down. "Let's go." Jayden said walking back to Jonathan's office telling the boys to load him up in the car.

_________________

*not proofread*
There y'all go.
I don't know why I ain't motivated but give me time.
Things are finally moving along with that situation. After this I'm finna advance some relationships yall finna see.🌚

And I'm almost to 20k j got a gift for y'all when I get there😘