2

Divya was jumping around and running happily into the library for the book. It had been about a week and she was more than ready to get the book.

"My book?" Divya smiled warmly at the librarian.

"He hasn't come to return it yet, dear." The librarian said.

"Really? Then, I will wait since it is today that he should return it."

"Okay, dear! Go check the other books." He smiled at her before reading his book.

Divya walked quietly into Romance bookshelf and checked out to find books. Almost all of them were read by her.

Feeling an urging need to pee, she rushed to the washroom. She frowned to not have the book yet even after returning from the washroom.

"Mr. Denise! Will he come today?" She asked her.

"Oh dear, I looked for you everywhere. Where were you?" The librarian asked surprised.

"I just used the restroom!"

"He came bit left hurriedly."

"I don't want to see him. I just want the book."

"I am afraid I don't have it."

"Why?"

"He came here to reissue the book."

"No! I really hoped to read it today." Divya frowned and pouted.

"I told him and was looking for you but he had to go as he was in a hurry."

"Will he return it next week?"

"Yes, most probably!"

"So, shall I come next week?"

"He gave me this note though!" The librarian handed her a small folded paper. She grabbed it with confusion.

She walked into her cabin. The premium members of the library had their own cabin and would have paid for five years in advance.

The small room is upto the owner to decorate and design. The key of it belongs to the owner alone and no one else is allowed to enter.

She plucked the green sticky note out of the folded paper and read it.

'Hi! I didn't know that another person wanted to read this book too but unfortunately I haven't finished it yet.

This book is really interesting and it refrains me from parting away from it until I have finished it.

I did think of giving it to you but under my issue so that I can get it back as soon as you finish.

-Mr. Apple'

On reading this book, a single thought crossed her mind and she hurried to the librarian.

"Mr. Denise, does the guy have a cabin?"

"Yes!"

"Can you show it to me?"

"Why, dear?"

"I just want to convey a message!"

"But I can't let you in!"

"I know that but please just show me."

"Let me check. It's the one opposite to yours."

"Thankyou, Mr. Denise!"

Divya rushed into her cabin and wrote a small note on a sticky note and pasted it on a folded paper just like Mr. Apple did for her.

She walked out and sat down on her knees in front of Mr. Apple's door. She carefully slid in the folded paper into his cabin through the gap between the door and the floor.

After this, she went home with an angelic smile.

💛