8

Monday finally came and the sisters were nervous. Drishti sat down on the table wearing a pink top and blue pants.

Divya was sitting on the only other empty table from where she could barely hear their voice inspite of facing the other direction.

Rakshit walked in wearing the green top and blue pants. He was directed by Shikhar to sit with the girl wearing the pink top and blue pants. He couldn't see her face clearly but her dress made him sure.

Shikhar sat on another table facing away from his brother but being able to hear.

"Hi!" Drishti said.

"Hey!" Rakshit replied.

"So, let's talk." Drishti said and both if them drifted into a comfortable conversation.

None of them seem to realize that the other wasn't their pair. This brought immense sorrow to their siblings.

Divya and Shikhar walked away from the cafe to the library in 2 different ways.

They were running into the library and collapsed into eachother while trying to open the main door.

They fell in opposite directions with their limbs harshly connecting to the cold floor.

"You idiot! Couldn't you be careful?" Divya asked on standing up.

"Oh please! You came clashing down onto me." Shikhar retreated.

"Just shut up!"

"As if! I don't need to listen to you!"

"What is the commotion here?" The librarian asked.

"He clashed into me!"

"She ran into me!"

They said simultaneously.

"Did you guys finally meet?" Denise asked.

"What?" The duo asked together.

"This is the one who borrowed the book." The librarian said while pointing at Shikhar.

They gazed at eachother for a long time.

"I have to close the library early today!" Mr. Denise walked away after wishing them luck.

"Should we like have a coffee?" Shikhar asked.

"Before that let us tell you something." Rakshit came to them with Drishti.

"We have been dating from about a year." Drishti said.

"So this Bhabi?"

"This is Jeeju?"

The duo said simultaneously.

"We got to know about this while texting eachother about our programs on Monday." Drishti said.

"And you didn't tell us?" Divya asked.

"We wanted to punish you both a little." Rakshit said.

"What?"

"So please continue! We have a date to go on with." Drishti said walking away.

💛