2

'So who am I? The basic cannon fodder? The villain? The extra?' The raven haired boy thought as it didn't take him long as he realized slowly, 'I'm in the body of the back ground character.'

'But this doesn't really makes any sense, do I have any 'family' or anything?'

Then again the raven haired boy looked at his name tag in his shirt that was written 'Sian.'

'So my 'name' is Sian here, since I forgot my own name why not as well as take this name.' The raven haired boy thought.

Even though this 'Sian' wasn't in the novel-the author did say that this 'sian' is the young master of the Ha family,but didn't got mentioned in the novel because they were just the background character.

They only appeared as the family that holds a banquet where the protagonist is taking his revenge on one of the family that trampled on him.

As Sian was about to think more about this Ha family, a voice called out from behind.

"Young master! We have been searching you everywhere! Why did you always go everywhere without informing me? I nearly had a heart attack! This is the fourth time!" A person that wears a suit that seemed like a butler said out in frustation.

Sian turned around to look at the person with a very wrongful expression as if he was getting wronged.

Because he's in the body of an 8th year old,his expression looks like a puppy that got bullied as he looked like he pouted slightly with his watery eyes.

The butler saw it and couldn't help but thought that he could really got a heart attack because of the cuteness. He calmed down and coaxed the kid unknowingly "Alright,alright I'll not yell out suddenly again, just--tell me when you're going somewhere okay? Madam is worried sick about you."

Actually Sian didn't really intended to be cute, it's just he was making a disgusted expression so the butler would go away for a second because he needed to think.

Who knows suddenly the butler would soften his words and expression? But it's kinda great so he could know more about this 'Ha' family.

"I forgot." He replied simply as he looked down.

"Forgot? Ah! You must have been lost, next time don't wander off okay? Now come on, young master let's go home first." The butler said as he takes Sian's hand while going to the car.

As sian is getting dragged, he stared at the name tag the butler had, 'Mo'.

Butler Mo opened the car door and picks Sian up to sit on the car. "Now let's go home."

Then Butler Mo and Sian went home,which is a very big mansion with a pool, garden, and many room there. It's basically a millionaire's house, and it gave off a very classy vibes.

"Siaaannn! Mommy was very worried about you! Next time don't wander around again like this okay?" A short fairylike woman hugged his tiny body while sniffing on his shoulder.

His 'mother' looked like a literal fairy with a raven long hair down to her waist along with braids on her hair. For no reason again, he remembered that her name was Yeon.

"M....mom." Sian said as he hugs her back. 'This is not that bad after all.'

"Oh--sian! Go to your room and rest okay? You must've been tired, Lea and Pyo please go and accompany him. Mommy loves you alright?" Yeon says as she ordered the maids to accompany him and pecked him on the cheek.

"...Okay mom. I-love you too." Sian blushed a little as he went with the maids.

"Oh my god! Butler mo! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack! Did you hear that? Ever since he was born he never said these kind of things except when he was a baby!" Yeon freaked out as she shaked butler Mo while squealing in happiness.

Sian actually didn't really know that his words would affect her greatly. It's just he felt like he needed to say it because this mom really dotes on him, and everyone seemed to really dote on him.

The maids then bathed him while squealing on inside how their young master is so cute, then tucked him on the bed.

At night, Sian unexpectedly got the memories of this original 'sian' who's actually a very anti social boy (not that he hates it because he himself is also infact hates people when in the mood)

This 'sian' doesn't talk much,always so quiet,and at school he was a complete loner,but again he only had a few friends and it was his own cousin.

As he kept doing the same routine this 'sian' did for a couple of weeks, he came to found out more about this Ha family.

His father was Ha Jimin, the CEO of the Ha industry and the Ha company, he ws indeed a very great man. He loved his wife and respects any women and person he come through,he also dotes on Sian very much even though things are sometimes awkward between them.

His mother, Ha yeon is the precious daughter of one of the richest hotel owner in the country. She was actually a heiress from the Kim's hotel, but because she loved her husband and son too much and wanting to spend time with her son more, she gave up her position to her sister.

Even if The Ha industry and company is one of the biggest in several countries, they are never involved in any dramas so many people had respect on them.