Finding We Are Preggo!

Shank's PoV

My sweet and sexy wife is like an addiction to me. After all those mishaps between us, she forgave me. We started a beautiful life and its almost 1.5months since we started our relationship in good terms.

As usual, after a steaming sex we slept cuddling with eachother naked! It's  kinda our daily routine. It's  heaven when I wake up every day with a sexy and hot scene! As you all know she is a sound sleeper. She will wake up only after I start touching her sensually.

"Sexy Morning Baby!" I whisper to her every morning.

"Pch! Bad boy! I'm  already sore! Get out of my bed and go to your office!" this is her regular morning wish to me! I love the sexy wife at night and I also love this sleepy head in the morning.

It's  really hard to keep your hands to yourself when a naked wife sleeps beside you! But She will kill me if I disturb her sleep! It's  monday morning and I have loads of work to attend to!

It was 11 o'clock in the morning when I got a call from my sleeping  beauty.

"Shanku! I feel like vomiting!  My head feels very heavy. I almost  felt like someone is pulling me from back! I think it's  all because of that 'Anjappar Biriyani' . Indigestion or food poison may be."

"Baby! Can you manage until evening or you want me to come now? Shall we go to hospital?"

"Are you not feeling vomiting? You ate more than I ate!"

"No Baby! I'm  alright! Shall I come home now?"

"No! It's  ok! Come home when you can! Will see if I get better! If not, take me to doctor when you come home."

"Just give me a call baby! Take care!"

"Ok Shank! Love you!"

"Mmmm"

"What mmmm? Tell me love you!"

"Hehe Prakash is here  baby! Will call you later!"

"I dont care! I'm  your wife! Not your illegal contact! Telling 'love you' to your wife is not bad! You don't  have to feel bad!"

"Aiyo! Love you de! Love you so much! Take care! I will come home for lunch! bye now!"

"haha! Love you Shanku! Bye!"

This is her! Spontaneity! She will get what she wants from me! Prakash gave me a weird smile. Awkward!

I'm  worried  for her. I cannot concentrate on work until I see her alright! I hurriedly tend to all the work that needs my approval and started to home.

She called me when I'm  driving. I pulled over and called her back!

"Shanku!"

"mmm sollu de! (mmm tell me!)"

"I spoke with Achu now!"

"Hmmm what did she say? How is she?"

"Mmm she is fine! Coming weekend is her engagement!"

"Oh wow! Super! Baby, I'm  on my way home! We shall talk in person! "

"Shanku!"

"Enna de!? Ilukkura!" (What's  up? What's  stopping you?)

"I said that I didnt feel good to her. She asks me to check using pregnancy kit!"

"WHAT?"

"Pch! Don't  shout! I'm  scared too! Buy a pregnancy test kit from pharmacy while coming!"