Anniversary!

Shank's PoV

It's friday Late noon. I came home early today. I can be with my darling wife for the next 2days without any interruptions. She has been texting me continuosly from noon! She is a complete pack of disturbance and distraction.

'Dei Purusha! You don't have any love on me!' was her first text!

'Hey not true! I love you de!'

'Oh really! Then I want to see you right now!'

'Hey I just came back here after lunch!'

'See! you are reasoning with me not to come. If you love me, you will just come!'

God! Her reasons are very unique!  I truly don't know if this is how every wife behave! I started home postponing all my works to tomorrow.

'Baby! This is not fair!' I texted her back!

'Whatever! I'm giving you a chance to prove your love to me!'

'Why should I prove when you already know how much I love you!?'

'Poda! I hate you! I hate you from the bottom of my heart!'

'Hey! Hey pondati! You know the consequences of this! You will regret it tonight!'

No reply from her. I know she wont reply! She is a devil. After half an hour I reached my home.

"Surprise!" she jumped on me on the door step!

"Hey idiot! How many times do I have to tell you not to jump around like this. For god's sake remember you are pregnant!"

"Pch! Poda!" she pushed me away and went inside.

I went behind her and hugged her from behind.

"See I proved you that I love you! What now?"

She turned to me. She snaked her arms around my neck.

"Happy 100th day anniversary Purusha! It's 100days since we started our life!" she kissed me on my cheeks.

"100 days! Already? Wow baby! Happy 100days anniversary to you too!" I took her lips in mine.

After a long kiss, we broke apart. She was asusual panting. She gave me a gift! It was a square box wrapped in red.

"Hey what is this de? I dont have anything to give you now baby! But I will give you anything you ask for!"

"The material gifts dont matter baby! You already gave me a gift by coming home with just my text." she kissed me again. I truly can't get enough of her.

"Then why did you give me a gift?"

"This is not a gift. It's a momento of our milestone! Come on open it!"

I opened it to see a beautiful heart with a little dial on it. It also said a beautiful phrase which exhibits her love for me!

"Yours for all the time! Dying to be with you all seconds! Love you Sankar!" is what it said.

"It's lovely baby! Love you!" I said.

She put on a blind fold on my eyes and took me to upstairs.

"Hey what are you doing de!"

"Shhh! No talking!"

Once in the room, she took me to our restroom. I was spell bound when she took my blind fold off!

 I was spell bound when she took my blind fold off!

She has completely decorated our restroom. When i turned to see her, she stood there in a black lingerie I bought her, in all her glory!

"Baby!" is all I could say!

"Shhh! This is your gift baby!" She opened her arms for me to embrace her.

I pulled her in my arms and roamed my fingers on all her sensual bumps. She is a curvy woman! Even after 100days of sex, she still shiver under my touch! That gives me immense pleasure. I took off my clothes.

I picked her up and got in the tub. The water was so warm that it hugged us with so much sensual touch. I tugged on her lingerie from behind.

"Dei! Patience. Don't tear it too. It's Victoria's secret! Very costly! Your first ever sexy gift to me!"

"I will buy you more baby! Let me tear it off of you. I love that!"

"No! This is precious. You already tore almost 7 lingeries. Bad boy!" she swatted my hands away and unclasped her bra.

We did everything except bathing after that. She is a perfect turn on! This is an erotic surprise! Who would have thought that I will be having a hot sex in the noon!

I totally love it! She is full of surprises.  We had a nice relaxing warm bath afer a hot steaming sex!

We stayed in the water until it cooled down. She just laid back on my chest and spoke like a baby. I mean, we just fucked erotically in this same bath tub and she has changed into her baby-self in minutes. I cant imagine a baby for her! I must be ready to handle 2babies at the same time. With what I presume, my baby would be easy to handle than her!

She had our clothes ready in the restroom. We put on our clothes and she again blind-folded me.

"Hey! The surprises are not over yet?"

"Uh-uh! Nope! Now shush!"

She took me out of restroom and made me stand there.

"No peeking baby!" she said.

"Ok!"

After sometime, she pulled the zipper of my pants.

I held her hands in one hand and lifted the blindfold in another. Again I was dumbstruck!

The bed and the room was awesomely decorated

"Ready for another round?" She winked at me.

"I'm always ready baby! Wait, did you do all this? All alone?"

"Yes! Shush! Now it's my turn!" she took off my pants and pushed me on the bed.

I love it when she takes lead. It's  so hot and sexy. The way she dominates me, there is nothing that could get me high like it does.

We cleaned ourselves after our hot sex.

"Before your monkey bro comes home, clean everything up!" she told me.

"Oh! so that is why you chose this hour?"

"Yeah! Mama comes home for lunch! Shakthi comes by 6pm. So I called you after lunch! Lone time! Just us!"

"Adi pavi!"

"Pch, clean it up! I will make coffee!"

She went down to make coffee for me. She cannot drink coffee, remember she is pregnant.

Oops! We forgot that when we were busy exploring ourselves. I should let her ask the doctor about this in our next visit. She is making it difficult for me to stay away from her.