Chapter 17

Kai's POV

"Kai. Stop." I turned around and saw a boy with a baby face and he didn't have any double eyelids like the others. The rest looked surprised.

"O-Oppa." I heard Soojung mumble.

"Kai, she doesn't like it. Leave her alone."

I looked back at Soojung and as she ran towards him. She hugged him tight. Was I scary? Did I scare her?

"Kai, is this how you handle a girl with such a weak heart?" He asked.

I saw the tall boy behind him widen his eyes in shock. He was going to smack the boy when Luhan stopped him.

"Kai, I'm talking to you. Is this how you handle a girl with a weak heart?"

"I...I don't know..."

"If you don't know. Don't do anything. Learn how to do something before you do it." The boy looked at Soojung for a while and then back to me.

"I'm Xiumin. Remember me ok?"

"O-ok."

He went back holding Soojung tightly. Not letting her go. He went behind all the rest. I couldn't see what was happening next.

The rest of the guys decided to go and so they started leaving. Hiding Soojung and the boy from me. The tall boy was the last one to leave. He looked at me before he walked up to me. He out his hand on my shoulder and looked down for a second.

"Take good care of her..." He said looking into my eyes. He put his hand away and walked away. I stared at them. Dazed.

I stayed at the same spot for a long time until I heard my name being called.

Soojung's POV

I ran into Xiumin's arms as soon as I got the chance. He hugged me back. Tightly.

"Kai, is this how you handle a girl with such a weak heart?" Xiumin asked.

My eyes widen. W-weak heart? Weak....weak?

Chanyeol's eyes widen too as he reached out to hit Xiumin when Luhan stopped him.

"Kai, I'm talking to you. Is this how you handle a girl with a weak heart?"

My heart kept thumping as I heard the word again.

"I...I don't know..."

"If you don't know. Don't do anything. Learn how to do something before you do it." Xiumin looked at me and then looked back at Kai.

"It's going to be alright. Don't worry. Trust me. Hide your tears for now." Xiumin said through my head.

I looked back at him and nodded slightly.

"I'm Xiumin. Remember me ok?"

"O-ok."

Xiumin held me tight and brought me to the back of the rest so Kai couldn't see what was happening..I started shedding down some tears as Xiumin told me to calm down and said sorry. He caressed my hair and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry. I had to say it. I wanted Kai's flower to bloom more."

"Flower?"

"I'll tell you later. We're going now."

Xiumin hid me behind everyone as we all walked away back to our apartment. We went up and in our dorm.

"Soojung, do you want some tea?" D.O asked.

"Yes....thanks..."

"It's ok. So you'll be talking with Xiumin?" He asked.

"N--"