Chapter 20

Soojung's POV

"Why?" I sat up straight as my eyes opened wide.

What he is doing here?!

"Look....I know you told me before that I was 'mistaken' but I know I'm not. I'm sure of it. Because you know why? I've learnt how to teleport. Now tell me. Do you think that's what a normal human can do?" Suddenly behind him Xiumin and D.O came out.

"You know...we didn't have to skill to teleport so you know...we brought a little someone here." Xiumin said with a small smile.

For some reason I was happy and mad at the same time.

"Soojung. Talk. I want to hear your voice," Kai said in a smooth tone

"I-I...."

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry Soojung....I don't remember you exactly but it's my heart that keeps telling me I've got a connection with you. I......I......l-love you..."

My heart stopped dead.

No Soojung. He's lying to you. Soojung.....stop. No. You can't fall for him again. If he did, he would of remembered you. No. We're not started over again.

Suddenly Luhan came into my room holding a tray of food. When he saw Kai his eyes opened wide and just dropped the tray in shock.

"W-what....K-Kai....h-here?" Luhan stuttered. I let go of Kai and stared at both of them.

"Oh....ah hey Luhan. Last time we met we had a small fight yea?" Suddenly Luhan's eye colour changed to bloody red as he charged towards Kai. He pushed him against the wall and grabbed his collar.

"SHE TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HER SIGHT YOU BASTARD!!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN?!" Luhan shouted.

"Ugh..." Kai groaned, struggling to get out of his grip. Suddenly Kai disappeared and reappeared behind Luhan as he punched him on the back. Luhan fell to the ground and groaned.

"Shut up. Don't call me a bastard. You're the one who underestimated me." Suddenly a huge glass orb was formed and was about to be thrown at Kai when I stopped it by using a water shield. I looked at Luhan who was fighting against me. I looked at Xiumin and asked him to freeze the water shield. Once he did so, I ran to Luhan and raised his hand down which made the glass orb shatter into pieces.

"Luhan! Luhan! Stop. Stop it right now!" I exclaimed as I stared deeply into his eyes. His bloody red eyes soon disappeared as he collapsed, his head on on my knee.

"Yah! Luhan!" I looked at Xiumin for help. He carried Luhan to his room while D.O was guiding Kai to his room.

"Thanks Xiu."

"No, it's ok. Call me if you need any help."

"Yup ok."

Xiumin left the room and I was left with Luhan.

"Luhan. Could you do me a favour? Could you help me get rid of Kai? I know you can do it. I need to focus on this war. I don't want him interfering."

There was a huge pause of silence.

"Luhan......please......."

Luhan stared groaning as his eyes twitched.

"Oppa? Are you ok?" I asked

Luhan put his hand over his eyes and groaned.

"Life sucks..." He muttered

"Oppa, are you ok?"