𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1)

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴: This one is inspired by an AU I came up with a while ago. What if Ao-ki was left with a scar on her wrist because of the elestar? This scar would be kinda big and it would glow light blue everytime she touched it. It would also have a reaction everytime Ao-ki used her powers. However, since it's covered by her sleeve and bracelet, the boys can't see it. But ofc one of them will find out sooner or later.
(IT'S RIFFOKI, BECAUSE THIS SHIP NEEDS MORE CONTENT. PERIODT)

(Also, this thing turned out to be bigger then I expected, so I'm dividing it into 2 parts. Guess I'll have to take the word "small" from the name of the book now jdbdbdbd)

𝘗𝘭𝘰𝘵: The last battle against Voidus didn't just leave psychological damage behind, at least for Ao-ki. The elestar damaged her physically too, leaving her with a giant scar on her wrist, something Ao-ki tries to hide from her friends. Will she be able to hide it for much longer though?

(The image above is basically how the scar could look like. And yes, I drew that on my own arm with a black marker😂)
....................................................

One of the things the kids loved the most was spending the nights outside near the campfire. They would talk, tell stories, watch the sky full of stars and even sing some songs. This made the plain days they had sometimes seem worth it, as the sun went down and they started planning the night's activities. And today was definetly no exception.

They were currently around the fire, all of them chatting animatedly as the flames kept them warm and gave even more luminosity to the space outside the tower they were currently occupying.

- Look guys! Shooting stars!!!

Upon hearing Eron's frenetic screams, they looked up eagerly, watching as the sky became full of shooting stars, travelling across it at full speed. They laid on the ground, each one of them making their wish as they admired the view, feeling happier than ever. Yes, maybe things were a little bit more boring after their victory since the only battles they had right now happened during training sections. But these small moments they spent together really made all of that worth it.

When the meteor shower was over, both the heralds and the keeper felt too tired to even stand up, the solid ground seeming weirdly comfortable today. Since it wasn't really a cold night, they decided to just sleep there, warmed by the still flaming bonfire. Snuggling slightly against each other, the five kids closed their eyes, letting the darkness and the soothing sounds of nature drift them to sleep.

......................

When Ao-ki slowly opened her eyes, she wasn't on the campfire anymore. Actually she was in much, much darker place.

Feeling her body slightly numb, she sat up weakly, dread consuming her as she realized she was inside of her head again. In one of THOSE nightmares, most specifically.

The cold familiar feeling around her left wrist made her look down at the giant chain attached to it, wincing in pain as it seemed to press specifically against her now glowing scar. It was just a scar, it shouldn't hurt nor glow, she kept telling herself. That wasn't what was gonna take her out of here though. Not even close.

She sighed tiredly, looking around at the slightly creepy place. She was in the middle of literal darkness, the only thing separating her from it was a dome made of some kind of dark energy. That same dome was also the only source of light, at least for now, she thought fearfully. The place seemed to get even scarier and colder as that horrible and cruel voice was heard in the middle of the darkness.

"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘈𝘰-𝘬𝘪?~"

She turned away harshly, her eyes tightly closed as she tried her best to ignore it. This might seem like a simple nightmare at least for now. A voice telling her absurd things that are obviously not true while mocking her for how weak she is. But for her, this was pure torture. Especially when she was trying so badly to get over the scary situation that happened to her on that final battle.