𝘍𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 (𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1)

Author's notes: Finally, I'm writing a one-shot just for Ikor x Eron! I have multiple ideas for one-shots with them so you can expect many more Ikon one-shots on this book ;)

Plot: After a rainy dance solo, Eron ends up catching a giant cold. Ao-ki decides to leave the sick windy under Ikor's responsibility since she's too busy making his remedy to take care of him. Can Ikor manage to deal with both Eron's fever and his feelings at the same time?
_________________

Dark sky, strong wind and pouring rain. Those were the words used to describe the weather at the island of gorm, at least on this day. It was rare for this to occur, especially during spring. But when it did, people often chose to stay at home, protecting themselves from the aggressive weather and keeping themselves warm in their own cosy place. And that was exacly what our heroes decided to do.

At first they thought it was gonna go away in the afternoon, letting them go outside. However, it only got worst. Because of that, all of them decided to entertain themselves in the best way possible, quickly forgetting about the violent weather.

Riff decided to train with his knights, being closely watched over by Ao-ki. Trek chose to try and practice making some new recipes, without burning the tower down of course. Ikor went to the tower's library, intending to explore it further to see if he could find some new interesting books to read. And Eron, you may ask?

Well, the hyperactive windy was trying his best to find something to do. But for some reason, not even the tower's artifacts seemed appealing to him today. What he did find interesting and pretty inspiring though was in fact the heavy rain that everyone was trying so hard to avoid. He always liked this kind of weather, he was pretty much used to it at this point. Jumping on the water puddles, getting your hair all wet, dancing in the rain, all of those were pretty appealing ideas to him.

Wait a minute...dancing in the rain?

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head, prompting him to run up to the giant doors of the tower. Checking to see if any of his friends were at sight (which they weren't at all) he ran outside, a happy smile forming itself on his face as he felt the rain pour on him and the wind on his now soaked hair. He ran around for a bit before positioning himself in a more open place, intenting to practice a dance routine he had been working on for a while now.

You see, Eron loved to dance and he was actually really good at it. He used to have classes before the search for the tower but because of his new duty, he had to abandon them. He kept practicing and stretching though, since he didn't want to loose his immense progress. He usually did it with Ao-ki, since she was also an amazing dancer (Helios's courtesy) but since she was busy looking over her "boyfriend" he was gonna have to practice on his own today, which he didn't really mind at all.

Once he felt ready, he started imagining the beat on his head, as his body moved on its own accord and the choreography started coming to life. Turns, acro moves, jumps, everything was included on the choreography. Something full of life but not too crazy and full of complicated steps. Just simple and emotional, something for him to express his emotions and to distract himself from boredom. At this point, he was soaked from head to toe but he didn't really care, he was too absorbed on the dance. Dancing in the rain made it 3 times better and he couldn't get enough of it.

While he was dancing freely outside, Ikor was getting out of the library, having found a new great book he hadn't read yet. He intended to go to the main hall, so he could sit there and calmly read his book. However, life had much more interesting plans for him.

He casually looked outside, intending to see if the storm was still as bad as it was before. But as he looked through one of the tower's windows, he saw something that made him want to scream.