Philosopher's stone| Ch. 1| Mothers

Y/n = Your name

N/n = Nickname

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

[Anything GAMER related]

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV: 

It's been two years since I was adopted by Silberne. Damn time flies when you're having fun, is what I would say if most of my time wasn't spent with me doing her torturous training. She managed to MAX out my [Pain Endurance-Major] on the first day. Hell, that's what her training is. Pure hell. Especially since she makes it harder every day. I am pretty sure that the human body is not supposed to bend the ways she wants it to. When I tell her she just replies with "You're not fully human N/n"

On the other side, she did max out my [Prana-Control] on basically the second week. That's great progress! My [Dragon Speech]'s also been maxed. Everything is well and good.  I accidentally ran into a giant cart filled with rubies and diamonds making us rich and gained one luck point for free. The usual. 

I've been secretly practicing my Illusion magic and have it at [Intermediate Illusion magic]. It took an entire year to evolve the skill and another year to make it be where it is right now. 77% done. Let's just say I've been pranking my mom a little too much these days. My cooking skills have been maxed out which is utterly positive. Another skill I've learnt was [Meditation]. It helps interact with my elemental attributes and recover mp faster. 

'[Status]' I called out looking at my stats with a smirk. 

-----------------

[Status]

Name - Y/n ???? ????

Level - 20(145/255,000)

Titles - "Magus of Flowers", "???", "Dragon Slayer", "King of Warriors!", "Crystallisation of Knowledge"

Age - 5

Race - Human(Dominant)/Incubus/Dragon

Bloodline - Merlin/????/Sigurd

Hp - 7,220/7,220

Mp - 27,500/27,500 (4.60 Mp per second)

STR - 395

END - 361

AGI - 401

INT - 550

WIS - 460

LUC - 110

SP-(2,358)

Money- (100,000,000,000 Galleons)

--------------------

Eventually I stopped gaining 10 stat points for every stat and instead got +5s. Then +2s and finally +1s. It slowly decreased as my stats increased, and everyday I would get a damn quest about training which would only increase each stat by one and give me some Stat Points. It was all worth it though. 

Mom and me have been living peacefully for the entirety of two years we've been here. Eventually I told her about dungeons, she seemed to not love the idea of me entering areas filled with monsters.... Who am I kidding she was pissed. Mad. LIVID, she didn't allow me to go inside them a single time, not like I could anyways. I never understood how to create a dungeon, not like I didn't try to. But it was too foreign. The manga did not make it an enough big deal.