Philosopher's stone| Ch. 2| A new world?

Y/n = Your name

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

[Anything GAMER related]

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

A/n: "This will be a longer chapter. It has a crossover arc. It will only take another chapter though."

Y/n's POV:

I yawned as I searched for an empty wagon so I could sit down. Incidentally the only empty one was actually the wagon which held Ron Weasley and The-Boy-Who-Live. I opened the door drawing attention to me.

"Hello! The other wagons are full, can I sit here?" I asked two of the golden trio. Receiving a nod as a response I sat in-front of Ron knowing the whole Hermione showing up would happen. "So introductions?" I suggested making both look at each other and shrug.

"My name's Ron Weasley, you can just call me Ron" He said making me nod, I turned to the-boy-which-survived as he introduced himself. "My name is Harry, Harry Potter nice to meet you" He said smiling. I nodded and smiled back. Ron gasped and widened his eyes. "So, so it's true" He said surprised before looking at Harry in curiosity. "I mean, do you really have the..." He said pointing at his forehead.

Harry didn't understand and had to ask. "The what?"

"The scar" Ron said making Harry 'Oh' as he showed us his lightning scar. "Wicked" Ron said as they both look at me for an introduction.

"Right! My name is Y/n Sapphyrus your friendly neighbourhood trickster" I said with an over the top bow making both chuckle at my introduction. As I sat back down an old lady with a cart filled with candy went near the door of our wagon.

"Anything off the trolly dears?" The old lady asked. Ron took out a sandwich and sadly said "No thanks I'm all set" I hadn't eaten something like candy in a long time making me stand up and look at what was in the trolly. "We'll take the lot" Harry said from behind me making me face palm. The lady widened her eyes and smiled victoriously as she handed everything she had to us.

"Bertti botts every flavour beans?" Harry asked looking at the candy box in-front of him. "They mean every flavour. There's chocolate and peppermint." He said stopping for a second to remember some more flavours. "And there's also spinach liver and tripe" he turned to Harry who took one off of his mouth. "George swore he got a bogey flavoured one as well once" Ron said making Harry take another candy. We both got the same candy.

"Chocolate frogs" I read out loud opening mine. "It's just a spell. Besides it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a favorite witch or wizard. I've got bout 500 myself" Ron said as both me and Harry fully opened our boxes and frogs jumped out the window. Harry's jumped and was carried by the wind. "Ahh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with" He explained as he watched mine slowly make his way up

My frog jumped off really high up in the sky, to the point it could not be seen, "Wow, that's amazing luck!" Ron exclaimed looking at me. "I've got Dumbledore!" Harry said looking at his card. "I've got bout six of him" Ron said making Harry look at his card once more.

"Hey he's gone" Harry said surprised as ron shrugged. "Cant expect him to be around all day" Ron explained making me nod as I looked at my card. "Which card did you get?" He asked me as I smirked read out my card. "Merlin" I said making Ron widen his eyes. "MERLIN!?" He asked jumping out of his seat. "They say he's the rarest and that even the person who made these cards doesn't have a merlin!" Ron said impressed. "So lucky" He said as I put the card in the inner pocket in my cloak as I actually put it inside my spacial ring.