[Prologue]

⚠️WARNING:⚠️
-Profanity
-Mature content
__________
"Shut up and get to work!!" He yelled. "B-But y-your highness--" the younger female yelled. "Stop stuttering you worm!! You're weak and pathetic!" He yelled as he walked out the room.

You may be wondering,why is he like that? Well for starters,he is only a 13 year old. But that doesn't justify his actions. His household was aggressive,loud and very distasteful. His father was barely home and his mother hits him for everything he did wrong.

"Uraraka..!" The long haired female greenette panicked. "Ts-Tsu.." she looked up with tears. "I'm sorry.." Tsuyu began.

"No,i-it's not your fault.." "Why is he even like that..?" Hagakure asked.

"He wants everything perfect. He's a revolting prince.." Tsuyu answered. "If only someone can perform the tasks he gives.." The brunette said,getting off of the floor.

~

"If you keep acting like a piece of shit,you'll never get a wife!!" The queen yelled. "So what?! I don't want a shitty wife--" he raised his voice so he earned a smack from his mother,this one was painful.

"OW WHAT THE-" he looked up and saw the red wine eyes,glaring deeply back at his red eyes.

"You do not speak against me!" "You'll never understand! You're always looking for 'The perfect son' but you never thought about what i feel!!" Again,he got hit. But this time,he fell backwards.

"Go to your room you nasty demon!!" Nasty demon. It rang in Katsuki's ears,repeatedly.

His vision was blurry because of the impact. He stumbled slightly out of his mother's sight and to his room. 'If only i had someone that understood me..' he thought.

He entered his room and shut the door. He was alone. No servants. No one wanted to be his servant because of his demon like attitude.

'I will kill everyone who dares speak against me,say anything against me or do anything against my will. I just need the right tool' the blonde prince thought as he dressed himself for bedtime.

It was kinda difficult to do everything by himself. He was late everyday because he oversleeps.

His last personal servant quit because she was afraid. Very afraid.

His whole life he was quarantined in his own home,unable to go out until he was 10 years old. He had teachers come over to teach him but they were all too afraid.

He slowly grew hatred for everything. Humans in general. He was a human himself,but he hated it. He sometimes wishes he was never a human.

When he was young,very young,he read books about Demons. It was said that demons are powerful,distasteful and revolting demons. They are tricksters and only there for trouble.

He hated demons. But they were powerful. It's childish to think that demons are awesome. It's a sin to think so.

He had forgotten about that memory long ago.

The moments hours ago with his mother stayed intact. Nasty Demon. Was he really a demon? If he was..Why would that matter?

He is not worst than humans. Humans are worst. Making people want to stop existing and become something they shouldn't become.

The night went on smoothly. No one tried to get in. Everything was fine.

At least..

That's what he think.

He can feel his presence,it felt,eerie yet comforting. Why? How? He can try to ignore it but he'll never ignore the glaring of the presence in the room.
.
.
.
.
.
___FIN___