[1]

[1] When we met
__________

The prince sat quietly on his bed. He had work due tomorrow and he had nothing done.

"Goddamnit. I guess i'll do them now,they aren't gonna do themselves" he sighed in defeat. As he was walking over towards the table,he felt a whole lump of laziness pour on him.

He did them anyways. They were about the villages across the country and their problems while some were asking if they wanted to meet their daughter for possible marriage. He declined all the marriage proposal.

He was finished doing his work and it was afternoon by then. He stretched his arms and stood up,dusting himself. He adjusted his shirt and walked out.

"I'm going out" he began,without looking at his mother. "No. You're staying in here and fix yourself! We have princesses from across the world that agreed to marry you" he was dumbfounded. He didn't want to get married to anyone!!

"What the fuck?! No!" He protested. "Why is that?" She asked. "Because I don't fucking want to!"

This just made Mitsuki angrier. There were maids in the room. Ochaco,Tsuyu,Hagakure and a random maid. Also,Iida was there since Hagakure was a new maid.

Mitsuki walked over to Katsuki and hit him hard,again. It created a bruise so he had to cover it. "You don't decide on whom you want your wife to be! I've planned everything for you! From your wife to how many kids you need!!" She answered. This angered the male blonde.

"How dare you use kids for your own selfish desires!" He may not like kids but that doesn't mean he don't care about their well being.

"Shut up! You don't know anything!" "I'm only 13 for goodness sake!" He yelled,hoping she'd understand.

"I got married when i was 13 a month before YOU! Then i was ordered to have one male child so i did!" She explained. "And look at where that lead you to. It was all a waste,i am not interested in females. They're nothing but lapdogs who's willing to do whatever they're told for money!!" He yelled. "Be grateful that you'll have an obedient wife!"

"No fucking way!! I want someone that can fight,use a sword,independent,good with kids,loving and overall not always relying! The stupid girls you try and pair me up are always stupid! They can't even hold a goddamn sword!" He stormed out of the castle and walked to the forest.

'This is so unfair!!' He thought. Katsuki hated being a prince.

He wanted to live freely. He hated his princely outfit. He hated speaking and acting formal. He was more interested in mythical creatures and beings.

The only thing he loved in the castle is the library,it had everything he wanted. He may not seem like the type to read but he actually loves reading more than anyone he knows.

He walked quietly on the green grass,admiring how beautiful nature was.

He may act like a demon but he still somewhat cares about nature and of course,reading. He wanted to read as many books as possible and have someone help him with his daily day to day basis.

He walked further in the forest but the further he got in,the darker and scarier it got.

Shuffle,Shuffle.

He turned and saw the bush move. He got in a fighting stance with a sword in hand. A bunny came out.

He sighed in relief but as soon as he did,the bunny died. "Prince Katsuki..!" A childish yet serious voice echoed through the forest.

"What are you doing in my territory,your highness..?" Katsuki couldn't move,he was actually surprised and kinda scared.

"Show yourself villain!!" He yelled. "Ouch,Do you treat all your personal servants like this?" He couldn't see him but he knew the voice was smirking.

"Personal...Servant?" Katsuki repeated. Footsteps and a black with red-ish green covered the area.

The fog disappeared and revealed a male greenette with green eyes,freckles and slightly bit shorter. He wore a black tuxedo with green in the inside.

"Hello Prince Katsuki!!" The greenette smiled. "Who are you?!" The blonde yelled. "Oh! My bad..I'm Izuku Midoriya,at your service" the greenette explained in a very playful and devious way.

"Hm...Deku,i like that better" "Well then..I'm calling you Kacchan!" The greenette looked so innocent.

"Fine.." he didn't protest at the nickname because he found it cute.

"I heard somewhere that all your servants leave you because of the way you act,correct?" He asked. "Yes?" "You're gonna have to find a wife soon,correct?" He asked again.

"Yes but why are you asking all this?" The blonde furiously asked.

"Because..I'm the only one who can tolerate your shitty attitude your highness" he smiled deviously. "HAH????" He yelled.

"I can help you get away from getting forced into marriage and i'm never gonna leave your side,how does that sound?" Katsuki thought for a moment.

"Fine-" he was cut off by a finger,shushing him. "In one condition..."

~

Katsuki accepted the conditions and went back home with Izuku beside him.

"KATSUKI!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU BRAT" Mitsuki yelled furiously as she was about to hit his son.

Izuku appears in front of Katsuki,blocking him from his mother's view as he took the hit instead.

"What? Who is this?!" She yelled.

"My apologies your highness. I'm Izuku Midoriya! Your son's personal servant!" Izuku smiled. There was no bruise whatsoever.

"Hm. Good luck in dealing with him" she walked away. Mitsuki won't admit it but she has a bad feeling about Izuku.

"Now your highness..Let's get you ready for bed?"

.
.
.
.
~Chapter 1 FIN~