[2]

[2] Meeting his friends
__________

[P.S.: This is in a modern era but they don't do modern in their place,they have FEW VERY FEW modern things though. NO They're not located in Japan but still use Japanese names. Also! I don't drink coffee so all the coffees in this story is researched and I don't actually know what they taste like😭]

Birds were chirping kindly and the sun shone brightly through his majestic silk curtains made with the finest silk.

"Your highness,it's time to wake up" the greenette gently says "Mm.." "Your highness,You'll be late" the blonde shifted to face the green haired demon. "Why are you waking me up so early? The sun literally just rose up.." he groaned "This is why i'm here your highness. I have to ensure you're doing everything perfectly,plus this is the type of behavior that most people hate but i'm not a person. Physically" he explained,fixing the blonde's breakfast.

"Today we have Lifeboost's Dark Roast coffee. It's low-acid making it very easy on the stomach and free from pesticides and chemicals" he smiled "Thank you,Deku.." The green haired male got up and fixed his outfit of the day. "Today your highness,we have princesses from across the globe to meet you and-" "Hah!?? I thought you said you could take care of that!?" He yelled furiously.

"I did your highness,they're not here for marriage" "Then why are they here!?" He yelled furiously giving off an angry aura which the green demon loved madly. "They're here to call off the wedding,your highness" he replied,putting the blonde's outfit on him. The blonde looked at the greenette and noticed how short he is compared to himself,the blonde found it cute.

"Y'know,you're pretty short for someone who can beat the shit out of anyone" he smirked "I believe that is a compliment?" He smiled childishly "Take it however you want,Deku" the greenette giggled at the now calm blonde.

[Feel free to ask questions in this line]

The greenette trailed behind the blonde as he listened to his rants about whatever,they arrived later in the dining hall with warm food.

The blonde looked around to see no signs of his mother. "Deku? Where's my mother?" He curiously asked "She left for business your highness,her return depends on her mood" he explained nicely and calmly to not strike a nerve at his prince.

The greenette stood beside him incase he needs anything,the blonde was playing with his food "Do you not like it?" "No,i'm just not hungry" he slouched on his chair "Your highness,it's not proper to sit like that" he scolded "So what? My mom isn't here and it's only us,so why bother?" The greenette merely smiled at the blonde because of his attitude,exactly how the greenette loved his future husband.

[Hey,Sorry for the short ass chapter. I don't actually have any ideas for this chapter–]