Ch 9 Black Market

Legoshi Pov

Bill, Aoba, Tao, and I went out to collect the information and notices for the upcoming festival.

When we got what we needed as we stopped at a local fast-food joint.

"It's the same information as last year," I said

"I don't mind, we got to go out," Aoba said

"Finish the story!" Tao cut in looking to Bill.

"Oh, so the girl started to cry and said 'You are so selfish in bed that you make me feel so empty'. Haha!" Bill laughed along with Tao.

I listened awkwardly sipping my drink.

"But the striped pattern on her butt is so hot. I don't wanna break up with her," Bill said

"Wait patterns matter?" Tao asked.

"Of course!" Bill looked over at me. "So Legoshi! When are you gonna lose your virginity?"

"How the heck does he know?!"

"Heeeey I can smell that virgin scent on you from miles away," Bill said

"You know about that cute new gray wolf in Drama Club?" Tao asked

"You mean Juno?" I questioned

"Hey, Legoshi already knows her name," Aoba said

"Oooo, sounds promising," Bill teased with a friendly smile.

I stared at Bill with a blank stare. "Just the other day he and I were in a bloody brawl. Maybe if I graduate school and become an adult, things will get easier. At least easier than they are now."

I stared at my food before taking a bite slowly chewing.

Suddenly I heard "Is that a human!"

A commotion started in the restaurant, the patrons looking out the window. Some even had their phones out taking pictures.

"Hey isn't that..."

"Y/n!"

Y/n was standing outside, wearing a pair of  Red tank top with denim black shorts

I noticed she was nervously as people took pictures of her.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go get her!" Bill said hopping from his seat going outside.

I was going to stop Bill  but he was out of reach.

We watched as Bill talking to her. They exchanged a few words before she followed him inside.

"Look who I brought," Bill sang out. "You guys don't mind y/n  joining us, do you?"

"No not at all," Tao said

"Please take a seat," Aoba said

"Thank you," Y/n  said seat next to me as Bill ordered the meal, and bill brings her food to her.

I blushed feeling her skin brush against my fur.

"So Y/n  what brings you to the city?" Bill asked

"Oh, I was visiting someone," Y/n said

"Who? A boyfriend? Bill asked his smirk growing.

"B-Boyfriend? I thought in a panicked manner looking to Y/n.

Y/n blush "No, it's not like that. I was just visiting my dad."

"Your dad?" I asked

Y/n looked to me