Ch 19 boyfriend

Legoshi pov

I woke up  and smiled to see beautiful y/n on my chest

But then I start to realize something I start to freak out "Oh my gosh I lost my virginity to a girl I love I hope I wasn't rough being her first time".

I stop and stare at y/n her eyes slowly opened to see freak out legoshi

Y/n yawn "what wrong legoshi you regret doing with a human"

"No y/n I just remember I was rough with you last night being our first-time" legoshi blush

Y/n smile and kiss me

"Legoshi thanks for being worried about me but like I said last night was amazing you took care of me as a gentleman and being the amazing boyfriend you are" y/n said

"Boyfriend?" I asked

"Yes boyfriend" y/n replies as she put on my shirt and look at me

"Come on legoshi get ready we're going to miss our train"

"right" I said as we left the hotel
_______________________________

Y/n POV

on the train was an awkward train ride home feeling a lot stare at us I ignored it but I look at legoshi nervous about the stares

I smile holding legoshi hands

He smiled back as his tail swung behind him.

When we arrived at the station Legoshi and I hopping out of the train as we walked home holding hands

"Legoshi..."

"Hm?" Legoshi hummed looking at me

I looked up to Legoshi giving him smile
"Thank you Legoshi so much for rescuing me."

Legoshi smiled and nods

we entered the gates of the school all eyes were on us.

I blushed to see legoshi friends there

"Legoshi" I said

"Yeah y/n?" Legoshi ask.

"Umm I see you at the infirmary" I said.

"Uh okay" Legoshi said as I kiss him on the cheek and start walking away from them with a blushing face.
________________________________

Y/n POV

I finally put on fresh clothes and start headed
to the infirmary where Legoshi was.

I stare at the door of the infirmary standing in front of it blushed to remember last night kept playing in my head. Whenever I thought about it my cheeks got red.

I shook my head about to knock on the door to announce my presence before I entered but before I could the door slid open.

l jumped back startled as a Juno exited. The female gray wolf stared down at me.

"T-This is, this is her. This puny little thing seduced Legoshi!"

Juno leaned close to me with a rather scary and irritated expression on her face.

I sweat taking a step back feeling the animosity rolling off the wolf. Juno quickly realized what she was doing and reeled back putting on a more relaxed smile on her face.

"E-Excuse me! Are you going in?" Juno asked side stepping away from the door.

"No, I wasn't. I have something I need to do. Bye!"

I quickly turned walking down the hallway, but Juno followed right behind her. First I was walking at a simple pace but she started to speed up feeling Juno behind me. Her brisk steps quickly turned into a full-blown sprint, Juno still hot on my tail.

"Why are you chasing me!?" I asked.

As I quickly sprinted up a flight of stairs trying to escape but Juno caught up grabbing my wrist.

"Do you actually believe you can make Legoshi happy!" Juno said

"Uh I-um, what" I said

Juno about to say something but cut off by a familiar voice "Hey you leave y/n alone"

Juno turned to find a very angry Haru with her arms crossed.

"Haru!" I sigh in relief.

"What are you even doing chasing y/n and grabbing her like that?" Haru scolded

"I. I'm sorry my name is Juno, I'm a freshman."

"Juno, I knew she was in the Drama Club but never knew her name. Legoshi's more popular than I thought."

"Y/n and Legoshi's relationship isn't your business but I'm sure she can make Legoshi plenty happy."

"Haru!" I said blushed

Juno glared at haru before turning to blushed me

She stalked up the stairs getting in front of me.

Juno cornered me against the wall arms on both sides of me, caging her. Juno put her hands on my shoulders pulling me close.

I blushed more "she's going to find out I slept with legoshi".

"Hey what are you doing!?" Haru ran up the stairs trying to push Juno away from me but she won't barge.

Juno started to sniff around me,

I got more nervous when Juno was done sniffing me.

she pulled away with a death glared

"Yup, she found out I'm going to die!"

Juno growls "I can smell legoshi all over you. You did have sex with him!" 

I pushed her away from me "like my friend said not your business" I glared at her.

Juno glared back started to make her way upstairs. "I'm going to surpass you as a woman, and I'll prove it at the Festival of the Meteor."

Juno continued leaving

"Wow I have my first enemy In this school just great" I mumbled

Haru smirk "so what you not going to tell me that you and legoshi had sex?" 

"I'm not talking about it here" I said as we headed to the garden,

"Nobody listens so you and Legoshi did it?" Haru said.

"Of course we did it our first time" I mumbled

"Whoa...wait you lost virginity to him and didn't tell your best friend about it? Haru said

I smile "haru was amazing feeling  he took this time with me"

as y/n doesn't notice haru was starting at the bite mark on y/n shoulder.

Haru smirk "so any else you want to tell me
y/n?"

I look at Haru confused.

Haru grabs my shoulders and pulls the shirt to see the bite mark from Legoshi.

"Legoshi mark you y/n"

I blushed

Don't forget to vote and comment bye 😁