Ch 15 find her

Legoshi Pov

I start following Y/n  scent. It led me all the way to the Black Market.

"What are you doing young fella?" An Iguana spoke addressing me

"Excuse me! Do you know anything about Shishi-Gumi?"

The lizard gasped eyes almost bulging out of his head.

"Shi-Shi-I gotta go!"

"What?"

I noticed how all the patrons near me backed away from me.

I sighs and continued to go up and down the main street of the Black Market asking anyone I could about the Shishi-Gumi, but any time I mentioned the name they ran.

I turned going down the road when my shoulder was checked by a Puma.

The Puma and his friend stopped walking and faced Me.

"Hey, what's your problem, watch where you're going."

I bowed my head apologetically, "Oh I'm very sorry. Um, do you happen to know where I could find Shishi-Gumi?

The two Pumas eyes widened for a brief moment.

"Huh? Shishi-Gumi?"

"Yes!" I said

The two look at one another before sharing a laugh of a more sinister nature.

"Yeah, right this way."

I followed the two Puma's to a secluded alleyway, a fair good distance away from the Black Market.

"Are you sure this is right?" I asked.

One of the Puma's reached into his pocket and unsheathed a switchblade. He shoved me  against the wall holding the knife to my neck.

"You want Shishi-Gumi huh? Well if you just gonna throw your life away like that lets first skin that coat of yours."

The other Puma was busy pilfering through my pockets taking my wallet.

"Lets' see here. Aw, damn nothing in his wallet."

"Listen, my friend was kidnapped by Shishi-Gumi," I said

"You got nothing for us, and if they drown you at the lake you're worthless."

"The lake?!" I exclaimed

"Young wolves coat will sell for-!"

The Puma holding Me was cut off as a sharp projectile nearly stabbed him in the head.

I lanced at the object to see it was a sharpened piece of bamboo. The three turned around to see Gohin, holding a crossbow crafted from bamboo.

"I see that my patients troubling you," Gohin said

"Damn it lets go!"

The two ran off, one of them tripping along the way.

"Huh...Panda!" I  shouted

"Gah! I told you it's Gohin, not Panda! Remember even carnivores such as yourselves are in real danger out here."

"Okay but, I'm looking for Shishi-Gumi's hideout!" I said

"Hey! Keep it down would you. Listen, Shishi-Gumi is an organized crime group made up of 35 lions. They're a vicious gang that specializes in devourings, even I don't wanna be involved with that. One wolf against their whole gang?" Gohin said

"O-Okay I understand!" I said

"Huh?"

Gohin's brows raised to see Legoshi had scrawled the words map on the back of a dusty car window.