Tʜʀᴇᴇ

July 15th,2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋
I'm at LaMelo Dad I fall asleep here. I said speaking to my very angry father.

He's sleeping right now I'm not finna just wake him up. I said rolling my eyes. He just kept on going and going.

He's sleep I'm not doing it. I said. But then he got really annoying telling me to wake melo so I just didn't.

What? He groaned.

Tell my dad I fell asleep here and we did nothing else but chilled and slept. I said.

Yes sir she's telling the truth. He said. I stand up from my name my name is Loyalty for a reason thats is to only tell the truth and be loyal to others.

Here. He said handing back my phone. I looked down and my dad wasn't on the no more. I sighed and put my phone.

I'm sorry had to wake you up. I said.

It's okay ma. He said making me blush. I kissed him and added tongue making sure he notices what I want. He pulled me on his lap I already only had on his shirt so he pulled that off leaving me in my bra and panties. He started kissing down my neck and when he reached my sweet spot I let a little moan. He then pulled away and lifted himself so he could pulled his shorts and boxers down. He then reached over and grabbed a condom out his nightstand. I pulled my panties down as he put the condom on.
30mins later

Me and melo were in the shower just washing up after we showered we got out and dressed got good thing I keep clothes here.

What you wanna do today baby? He asked.

Let's get in the pool or go to the mall. I said.

I'm not tryna be seen. He said.

Alright so let's get in the pool. I said. He sighed and got up we changed into our bathing suits and got in the pool.

Melo stop. I whined as he splashed me.

Ion like this bathing suit. He said hugging me from the back.

That's to bad...it's already on my body and besides we're at the house not a public pool. I said. He laughed and kissed me.

I love you. He said.

I love you too baby. I said. Soon Gelo and Zo and Anthony joined us in the pool and of course he left me alone. But as he was talking with them I tried sneaking a video but he caught me.

Liked by:  playboiangie,melo,allboutmelo (a/n make sure y'all follow that's my melo fanpage😌) ,bbydip (a/n: only the real ones know🙃),and 900k more

Liked by: playboiangie,melo,allboutmelo (a/n make sure y'all follow that's my melo fanpage😌) ,bbydip (a/n: only the real ones know🙃),and 900k more

Love.Loyal: Guys I got caught but that don't matter cuz he's so finneee I'm so glad he's mine 😭🤍
Melo: sneaky ass but I'm glad your mines to mamas

Playboiangie: @melo bitch you stole my best friend she won't even text me no more

Melo: @Playboiangie don't even cap cuz y'all was definitely on FaceTime yesterday
••••

Stop recording me. He said. I shook my head and laughed like he really think I'm finna do that. Mind you he's in sitting with his feet in the hot tube which is on the other side of pool and I'm on the opposite side of the pool so it's kinda hard to hear him and he spoke low.

I turned around and scrolled the the comments on my post. Then I just scrolled through Instagram. I soon got our cuz I was bored and he's wasn't even paying me any attention. I walked in the house.

Hey Loyal. LaVar said as him and Tina were in the kitchen.

Hey guys. I said.

How you been? He asked.

I'm alright my mom just had my sister so I'm really excited can't wait till she older. I said.

That's good. He said. I nod and walked to melo room. I got in the shower once again then after my shower I got dress and laid down until melo notice I was gone.
Mʟ🦍

I looked around and didn't see loyal so I assumed she went to the bathroom. Then 30mins passed and she still didn't come back out so I went in the house to look for her. I walked into my room and she was watching a movie cuddled you up with dip.

Baby. I said.

Humm. She answered focused on the movie.

Why didn't you say you were getting out? I asked.

Cuz I wanted to let you have fun with ya brothers and friend. She said. I sucked my teeth and sat on the bed.

I don't care bout hanging with them I hang with on a daily. I said.

Go get in the shower and change. She said.

Gimme kiss. I said getting in her face she laughed and kissed me. I pulled away and got in the shower after I shower I got dress and laid with her and watched the movie.

My dads calling. She said answering the phone.

Yes dad. She said.

Okay. She said upset. She ended the call.

What? I asked.

He wants me to go home. She said getting up.

Alright. I said.

Come with me. She said.

I can't I got practice tomorrow. I said. She groaned and grabbed her stuff.

Walk me to my car at least. She said. I got up and put slides on and we walked to her car.

I love you. I said as I pulled her in for kiss.

I love you too. She said pulling away. She got in her car and left I walked back in the house and went back to my room.