𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 - 𝟎𝟎

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 | 𝙲𝙰𝙼
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 📍
𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

"Nah bro, I can't my mom didn't give me any money." Camron says to his bestfriend Dre as they walked into the mall

See Dre was a spoiled kid, mom and dad both had money. He was the one with the newest clothes, big house; good in sports, and he had the looks. Everything about him was almost like a movie even though he was only 13.

Camron on the other hand was the opposite. He met his dad once and that's when he came out his mom. His mother was a fien who fucked a different dude every week, most of them beat Camron or treated him like shit. Camron being the only child he had no one to call on besides Dre.

"Bro you know I gotcha," Dre says to Camron as he pays for both of their Space Jam 11s . That's how it normally went Dre paid for Camron's clothes while Camron fought most of Dre's battles. See Dre couldn't fight, well actually he wasn't violent at all he was more of a pretty boy. Since they were 5, Camron fought for Dre and Dre always felt he could only repay Camron by gifting him. Camron didn't care about the gifts he always just felt like Dre was his brother and he would protect him at all cost.

"Thanks bro i appreciate it," says Camron as the boys walk out of the sneaker store.

"No doubt," responds Dre.

Across the mall, two of the prettiest girls in the boys school were standing, Jessica and Bianca. Jessica was light skin, long silky hair and pretty hazel eyes, which were always locked onto Dre.

Bianca had a milk chocolate skin tone, she wore a low cut and had deep brown eyes. She was very reserved and didn't have time nor interest in young boys and their games.

Camron looks over and locks eyes with Bianca, he quickly darts his eyes away so she doesn't think he's staring at her. Even though his heart was . He's been crushing on her since kindergarten but she never gave him the time of day. Camron didn't know if it was because he always had old clothes or if it's because he sometimes smelled like moldy clothes. Whatever it was he knew one day he would make her fall in love.

"Let's go talk to them bro," Dre says as he pulls Camron toward both of the girl's.

"Heyyy Dre," Jessica drags as she sees the boys approaching.

"Wassam, y'all going to Gabe's party tonight ?"

"I don't know party's aren't my thing," responds Bianca.

"We're going don't worry about what she's talking about," Jessica says, speaking for both of the girls.

"Bet, we'll see y'all there," Camron speaks trying to muster up all of his confidence to try and impress the girls.

"K," Jessica replies, scrunching up her face as she pulls Bianca away.

Bianca looks over and gives Camron a quick smile as the girls both walk off into Macy's.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LATER THAT NIGHT.

Pedro's, "monster" blared down the street as the boys made their way to the party.

Dre's bobbing his head and rapping along to himself, "Streets made me a monster, I won't let no nigga play with me. I put that on my momma imma ridda imma bang the heat , it's death before dishonor I won't let no nigga play with me."