𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 - 𝟎𝟏

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂 | 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟶𝟷
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 | 𝙲𝙰𝙼
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 📍
𝟺 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 | 𝙲𝙰𝙼𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 📍𝟺 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Alright let's make a bet, if you score 10 points, I'll give you $1,000". Camron says to Bianca as he dribbles the basketball on the empty court. This became a weekly routine for the two. It gave Camron a chance to take a break from hustling all day long. He was in his prime and the "trap booming" would be an understatement.

"So, you'll give me $1,000, just to do what I do for free all the time?" Bianca jokingly questioned Camron.

Bianca was a Varsity starter on the high school basketball team and going into her Senior year she was destined to go D1.

"Yea since it's so easy you should be a rack up tonight," Cam responds confidently.

"I got ball "Bianca speaks up as she rips the ball out of Camron's hands

"Check" Bianca says as she passes the ball to Camron.

The game continues and Camron could not stand a chance. Bianca took the game too serious to lose to someone who could not breathe after their first basket. Those Backwoods caught up to Camron fast as hell.

"Alright this is game point," Bianca smirks as she looks over at Camron. Amid saying so Camron reached in to pluck the ball. Quickly Bianca pulled a sidestep, pointed to Cam, and let out a "don't reach young blood," right before making the game winning shot.

"Alright good game, here's your money," Camron replies as he extends his hand out with 10 fresh $100 bills.

"Thank you." Bianca smiles as she snatches the money out of Camron's hand.

In that moment Camron's phone rings with the name "Blood brother" appearing. Camron smiles knowing that his best friend Dre is calling.

"What's up broski," Camron beams into the camera looking back at Dre.

"Nothing just checking on your bro what you are doing," Dre responds as he flashes his pure white Glock 19 at the camera.

"Out here playing ball with Bianca, just lost a stack dawg." He replied, a disappointed expression on his face.

Looking back at the Glock, Cam's eyes widened, "Oh, shit where you get that from bro?" Camron questions as he watches Bianca shoot a few more lay ups.

"I got it from J blizz. This shit clean as hell bro I want to use it right now it got the switch and everything. But aye bro slide through the spot later I'm going to hit you when I'm on the way there. Brielle wants me to come slide to her house first." Dre explains; smiling as he continues to flex his new gun.

Brielle was almost the mother of Dre's first child, but she lost the baby due to stress; mainly coming from Dre and his street life.

"Bet, love you broski. I'll see you when you pull up, and aye; see if J blizz got some bigger shit you know them niggas on the other side be trying be on that shit. ." Camron responds.

"Bet, love you too; be safe". Dre replies as they both hang up.

"One more game, that was my warmup". Camron said as he jogs over to Bianca.

"No, let's go it's getting late and I have to be in soon. You know my parents be tripping especially if they find out I'm with your bad influencing ass" Bianca replied, half joking half dead ass serious.

"Alright come on," Camron waves her over as they walk towards his Cadillac XT5 2020.

"You need to take this dark ass tint off before you get pulled over, why is it even that dark?" Bianca questions Camron as she sits in the passenger seat once Camron opened her door.

"So, when me and you in the back seat no one can see," Camron responds jokingly avoiding the real reason why.

The truth is, niggas wanted Camron's head. He had the game in a choke hold, and everyone wanted his spot.

"That's not funny, you know I'm not like that. Don't joke like that Camron before I tell people you a rat" Bianca retorts half irritated.

"Chill with that rat shit you know my name clean out here. I was joking chill." Camron responds, smiling still.

Something he always did.

"Yea but don't joke like that with me.... You know I'm still a virgin...sorry about the rat joke you just piss me off sometimes," Bianca responds.

"Alright get out," Camron tells Bianca as he pulls up to Bianca's home cutting the conversation short before it turned into a real argument.

"Shut up boy, I love you "Bianca makes a face as she gets out the car.

"I love you more I'm going to go see Dre at the trap, I'll text you when I get there and if I leave, "Camron reassures her.

Just then his flip phone began to ring.

"Business awaits" Camron mumbled to himself as he watched Bianca walk to her door. Once she was safe inside, she flicked her lights 3 times, letting him know she was good.

Shit, they were from the Bricks. Hall manor was known for people waiting in your bushes or on your roof. Them row niggas did not play they were always giving out smoke, so their families were always possible targets.

But hey that is the life, right?

______

I picked his faceclaims for this book - LadyNaii
make sure yall vote and comment for him. ❤️