𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 - 𝟎𝟐

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂 | 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟶𝟸
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 | 𝙲𝙰𝙼
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 📍

Later That Night

Camron's boiling a pot of water on the stove while blasting Nipsey Hussle victory lap. The album made Camron reflect on life and what made him turn into a "demon."

What made his heart ice cold?

Yea, he didn't have parents but shit not everybody has the perfect life. Maybe it was the excitement; the guns, drugs, money and especially the bitches. But fuck that,  he's a street nigga and retirement only comes in 2 ways and he doesn't want to see either way anytime soon.

As the water came to a boil Camron heard keys and a light "squad " at the back door letting him know it was someone from his inner circle.

Just as he expected Dre walk's in the back door with a loaf of bread and a few racks of meat.

Real niggas do real shit without being asked.

"What's up broski," both of the boys say simultaneously as they tap each others elbows. Camron insuring Dre see's he's wearing gloves.

"You in here being chef boyarhood?" Dre jokes as he watches his best friend begin to mix pure cocaine with baking soda.

"Imma make you a sandwich for all your hard work and dedication to your community, " Dre continues while making both the boys sandwiches.

"Nigga you haven't stopped talking since you walked in, you see I'm working. This shit ain't easy one wrong wrist flick and a whole joint gone and then Imma have to rob niggas, starting with you." Camron retort as he carefully plays with the temperature on the stove and stirs the contents in the pot until they lock up; forming almost a rice cake form. He then places them on napkins to dry.

"This shit straight fucking drop, name a nigga better than me on them 1s and 2s bro." Camron says proudly.

Once all the work is weighed and bagged the boys sit and have their usual weekly life conversation.

"So, how's Brielle, I know she took losing the baby really hard. You alright?" Camron questionsnhis brother. Camron knew how bad Dre wanted a child, especially to Bri . Dre knew he could die anyday, anytime and he wanted his legacy to live. To him, Brielle was the perfect woman to mother his children.

See brielle had her own business at 18. She wasn't like other females her age; she was literally a boss. Own car, purchased a home. Shit, everything she built was by herself. Her only sex partner was Dre — so it was almost like they was destined for one another.

"Man that shit hurt bro. One minute thinking about painting my sons bed room blue with stars and shit. Now I'm picking out baby coffins brah. Brielle couldn't even look at me for a month straight. Bro if I ever get anyone pregnant again I'm done with this street shit no cap." Dre responds taking a moment to pause before tears fill his eyes.

"Bro I can't even say I understand, I'd never experienced that type of pain. Just know I'm here for you. Imma hate when you retire but I respect it. I don't think I can tho, I mean Mandel talks to me about it but I can't run a business or do real estate I'm addicted to the rush of this shit." Camron reflects on his favorite cousin who barely survived the 3 shots to his stomach and back.

Mandel was told he would never walk again but everyday he got up and took another step and another and another until he could walk again. Well not walk like he could before but like a new born baby but shit it's better than a fucking chair.

Once out of the the hospital Mandel knew it was time to change his life. He wouldn't be able to hustle like before so he went legit and created a real estate company and business was going good. He purchased his dream home , had a son named Jawon and married his middle school crush, Gabrielle. Mandel hated that his favorite cousin was still in the streets and preached that shit everyday.

"Watch bro once you have a reason you'll leave this shit fast as hell: Bianca going be pregnant real soon and you going retire." Dre jokes.

"Pregnant! Niggga she don't even lets me kiss her neck, let alone fuck. She's too focused on sports and I respect that," Camron says .

"yea I feel that. Anything else you needa get off your chest before I fuck you up in 2k and ruin our friendship?" Dre jokes as he picks up both controllers, tossing one to Camron.

"Nigga only thing  you ever fuck up is the trap. Let's run it and we playing 21 skunk."

▇▇▇

As the boys play 3 games Dre comes out as the winner of 2-1. Dre was always better at video games but Camron was always better at blaming the controller.

"That shit broken. I'm buying a new PlayStation," Camron states while tossing his controller onto the couch.

"Here you go acting like a clown. Oh shit yea, J blizz said he got some big shit he told me to slide when we ready. "Dre says reading the text message he received earlier in the day.

"Nigga... you just now telling me that. You coulda been went, tell him we on the way." Camron says hoping to his feet and grabbing his car keys.

"Bet, want me tell savon and Gabe meet us there they might want something?" Dre says looking up Gabe number.

"Yea that's coo whole squad finna be piped up."

As the boys walk to Camron's car an all black infinity Q60 with 5% tint rode by slowing almost to a stop right in front of the boys.

Camron quickly reaches for his gun as the windows of the car roll down. Revealing a familiar face .... his favorite cousin Mandel.

"Nigga you almost got killed. Why you always being weird?" Camron daps his cousin up and kisses Jawons head while he was playing with a toy in his car seat.

"Brah, I was just checking out this property next door I want to buy, you the one paranoid. Maybe if you changed ya ways you could relax." Mandel responds half joking and half being dead serious.

"Thank you for the sermon. I'll be sure to reflect on it tonight." Camron replied as he and Dre hop in his car.

"Love you preacher, be safe. Call me if you want me to send a nigga to the holy place" Camron jokes as he slowly pulls off.

"You going straight to hell, God don't like ugly nigga" Mandel jokes with a big ass smile on his face.

"Yea so he hate you nigga," Camron guns the engine letting his shit roar up the street heading towards J blizz trap. He replays the joke his cousin said and the conversation him and Dre had... Maybe it is time to retire....Just maybe......

______
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬