𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 - 𝟎𝟑

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂 | 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟶𝟹
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 | 𝙲𝙰𝙼
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 📍

"Bro how the fuck you keep getting these crazy ass guns?" Camron happily picks up an all gold Draco

"Bro let me get that shit." Savon takes the gun out of Camrons hands.

"Chill don't drawl I got a red one too. I get these shits from philly. Them niggas always got guns for the low." J blizzy passes Camron the red draco before a fight starts between the boys.

"Man I'll buy every gun right now for $5,000." Camron counts the money before passing it to J blizzy.

"Add a rack to that and their yours," J blizz retorts.

"You the most petty nigga out here." Dre says; irritated as he add $1,000 to Camron's pile.

"Nigga I need all my ends. Y'all be safe and use them jawns for good and remember .... I don't exist if you get caught with em." J blizzy gives each boy a deep stare. Ensuring them his statement holds weight...Snitching means death regardless of who you were or how much you were loved.

Break a rule lose ya life, period.

"Bet," each boy replies as they go and pick up their guns.

Savon grabs the gold draco, Camron picks up the all red draco while both Gabe and Dre pick up matching Glock 43's and they all head towards the door.

"Aye y'all get home safe we all going link later," Dre say's as he swings open Camron's passenger side door and slides in.

"Love y'all ... One," all the boys say right before getting in their cars and pulling off.

5ive "Exposed Emotions," plays as Camron and Dre ride down the street.

"Aye bro what ever happened with you and Jessica?" Camron asks; turning the music down just low enough to hold a conversation but loud enough to hear the music.

"Brahhh I thought I told you," Dre looks ag him, exaggerating every word.

"Bro this girl thought I was a sugar daddy. Bro you know I don't care about buying my girl or whoever I'm fucking with shit. But she was killing me. Everyday she would call and say she want something. Bitch never even asked if I ate, she just wanted bread. That's probably because that bitch for the birds," Dre states as both the boys start dying laughing making Camron lose control of the car for a second.