Chapter 03 - The Rain

After that, it was only the cycle of Taeyong blocking infinite unknown numbers and moving on.He tried to hide it, tried to hide his growing anxiety each time he got a new message from an unknown number.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

They freaking did it.

They finally win a music show for this comeback. After 2 weeks of struggling, both for them and the fans, they finally win this week music bank. It's a great achievement seeing that they were against a very tough opponent; BTS-sunbaenim has a very strong fandom and their score was really really high. They barely win because the senior group's promotion was nearing its end, but still, they were very proud and very happy for the result.

When they knew who their opponent was, they were actually very doubtful that they will be able to win. They had hope, of course, but even their comeback team was also very much accepted if they didn't manage to win a music show. That's why when the news broke down that they won, a party was held right away.

The producers, recording teams, and the members found themselves inside one of the most famous BBQ restaurants in the heart of Seoul, and they are celebrating their achievement.

"Today is a special day! It's our leader's treat!" Johnny loudly exclaimed, earning a whistle and claps from the group.

The said leader gave a short speech, thanking their hard work, before opening the party with a cheer.

Taeyong was seated between Yuta and their head music engineer, right beside the tall wooden wall of the restaurant. Taeil and Johnny were seated across him. As usual, Taeyong got the role of grilling the meat, he didn't mind though.

The party went on until late at night.

In the middle of the delight moment, Taeil took notice of the big glass of beer on Taeyong's grip.

"Wow- You're drinking?" he asked, voice a little tipsy.

"Yeah, want to blow off some steam." Taeyong admitted, swirling the beer to make a mini whirlpool inside his alcohol. He didn't drink that often since he has low alcohol tolerance, but today the leader was feeling particularly happy, and he had this strong desire to consume liquor.

Taeyong glanced around the table, noticing the other were already dead drunk; Mark was drunkenly retelling his funny past experience to no one -the boy was literally talking to air- and Taeyong saw that the young rapper had already downed two glass of alcohol even though he is the second weakest drinker in the group beside Taeyong himself. Jaehyun who sit beside the Canadian man zoned out looking high with a giggling Jungwoo clinging to his arm. Yuta somehow ended up near Haechan at the far end of the table; both didn't seem drunk but they were obviously tipsy.

Doyoung and Johnny were the only ones still clearly sober. Johnny can hold his liquor the best amongst them, while Doyoung intendedly avoiding any form of alcoholic beverages. 'Y'all will be out of it at the end of this night and someone need to take care of you guys' he said. Well, judging from the current situation presented to him, he was grateful the vocalist did so.

Taeyong finished off his beer, about to get a second, when Doyoung's firm voice cut him. "Oh hell no, you are only allowed one glass, hyung." The bottle was snatched away before Taeyong could able to grasp it. The leader pouted, huffing childishly while Johnny and Taeil laughed at him.