Five.

Sincere| Killa

"Mommy, I don't like this" I said.

"Shh, you a big boy now. Don't you wanna do what big boys do?" she asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Don't you wanna make mama feel good?" she asked sniffing another line off the table.

"Yes mommy but-" I started.

"No buts, come here Sincere" she said taking her shorts off.

"KILLA" I heard making my eyes open.

"Wassup" I said wiping my eyes.

"This the house" Satan said.

I looked up seeing kids playing in the yard.

"And the kids?" I asked.

"Don't touch 'em. Kill the nigga only, leave the wife and kids off limit" he said.

"Bet" I said as he drove off.

"I need this done tonight. He been jeopardizing my business for weeks now" he said.

"I got you" I said.

"I know and that's why I'm giving you extra since it's last minute" he said.

I nodded as I yawned.

"Why you so tired? You got a baby on the way?" he asked.

"Hell nah" I said.

He laughed.

"This shit can fuck with yo' head. If you need time I understand" he said.

"This shit ain't the problem" I said honestly.

Killing wasn't giving me the nightmares my past was. Me killing somehow let me the feel the power I didn't have as a kid.

I felt weak, manipulated, helpless, and taken advantage of as a kid. I didn't understand why my mama did the things she did to me. I'll never understand.

"I gotta stop by the house right quick" he said.

"Aight" I said closing my eyes again.

-
The car stopped and I opened my eyes seeing we was at his house.

"You coming?" he asked.

"Yeah, I gotta piss" I said.

I got out the car and followed him into the house.

"REN" I heard him yell.

"WHAT" she yelled back.

I ain't know Satan had an ol lady but that wasn't my business.

I went upstairs going to the bathroom. After I pissed I washed my hands and dried them on the decorative towels.

Fuck them towels.

"KASH GET OUT! I NEED TO GET A HAIR TIE" I heard as the doorknob turned.

I opened the door looking down at Ava.

"Why are you in my bathroom? Matter fact, why are you in my house?" she asked.

"This Satan house and why you in them small ass clothes?" I asked.

She was in a red Nike sports and black Nike spandex.

She had a nice little shape on her. I'd probably fuck if she wasn't Satan's daughter. I wasn't gone cross that line.