The Darkness that lies in between the stars

╭╼══════════╾╮
₮₳฿ⱠɆ Ø₣ ₵Ø₦₮Ɇ₦₮₴
i. Teaser
ii.Profile
iii.Personality
v.Appearance
vi.Equipment and powers/abilities
vii. Relationships
viii. Backstory
ix. Trivia
╰╼══════════╾╯

—————————————
《Teaser 》
————————————

"In the universe, there is no recognised divine presence such as a god. In the larger existence of this cruel, mechanical universe humans are nothing more than narrow minded insects."

There is no such thing as a god. Gods are merely part of the universe, born from the beliefs of man and given authority over them. Even they succumbed to the cosmic forces which binds them. Every being has a fear of the unknown, they fear what is so alien that even they. Gods, deities don't know about. In a vortex beyond existence, lies true madness.

The Gods are fallible, weak. With claims of being all powerful, with claims that they can bring miracles. Soiled by arrogance, soiled by beliefs beyond repair.

What sets man and gods apart? Determination and will. Man overthrown the gods once, and for once. The gods felt fear. Restricting man's abilities. Now..if man can make even the gods fear them. What do they fear? Striking fright into the hearts of gods and destroying the age of gods, bringing way for the era of man is no easy task. Yet, humanity has pushed and overcame every situation and problem they have faced. Be it supernatural or not, so what do they have to fear? The unknown. The void in which they exist, the vast existence which completely and utterly falsifies, denies and undoubtedly proved that everything they strived for is fallible. The cosmic horrors that predate existence and the gods themselves, writhing and watching. Beings that shadows and dwarfs even the mightiest of deities, some call these beings. "The Eldritch Ones, Existing beyond all". Or even.."The True Gods Of Existence".

❝ A god you may be, but even you. Even you fear the unknown.❞
——————————
《Profile》
——————————

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕞𝕖

Valdus Lucius Emrys Asteria

𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖

Valdus is derived from Germanic origins. The name Valdus means powerful.

The name Lucius is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "light".

Lucius is an exotic old Roman clan name that has lots of religious and literary resonance, yet is still vital today. It was the name of three popes, appears in several Shakespeare plays, and, like all the names beginning with 'luc' relates to the Latin word for light.It was one of a limited number of forenames used in ancient Rome.

In the Bible, Lucius is the name of three people; Shakespeare used it for the son of Titus in Titus Andronicus, a young servant of Brutus in Julius Caesar, a lord in Timon of Athens and a Roman general in Cymbeline.

Other fictional bearers of the name can be found in Le Morte d'Arthur, The Golden Ass, Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man, Faulkner's The Reivers, Batman, Talladega Nights, and The Incredibles. Lucius Malfoy, the father of Draco, is a Harry Potter villain, and other Luciuses have been portrayed on screen by Morgan Freeman, Joaquin Phoenix and Luke Wilson.

Real life namesakes include renowned World War II General Lucius B. Clay, and writer, photographer and bon vivant Lucius Beebe.

The name Emrys is a boy's name of Welsh origin meaning "immortal".

If you're looking for a Welsh name less common than Dylan, Griffin, Evan, or Morgan, you might want to consider this offbeat epithet of the wise wizard Merlin.