Death of the biblical god

It wasn't long until the two Heavenly Dragons who were also fighting a few distances away to make their appearance known. Two mighty roars were let out as the two dragons of immense power came crashing into the armies of each faction sending countless bodies flying. It would seem like the dragons had invaded the war...or..rather the factions had invaded their "war", the god of the bible along with the original four satans. Lucifer, Beelzebub, Asmodeus and Leviathan. Clearly, the fractions and the two leaders from the devils and angels's side weren't welcome. Both the god of the bible and the original satans knew that they were no match for the dragons and in so, they called a temporary truce with each other and the fallen angels in order to combat the greater threat that laid ahead of them. As the fighting between the fractions seized, all devils, angels, fallen angels, the god of the bible and the four great satans all turned to face true terror as it barrelled down on them. For a few tense moments, the world itself seemed to cease function until death came. The two dragons went on the attack, laying waste to what remained of the fractions. Leaving only a few battalion from all three fractions, and their leaders relatively unharmed. With two more roars from the dragons and furious war cries from both the generals of the fallen angels and the four great satans, all of them charged towards the dragons in one last finale.

Meanwhile, Valdus had continued on watching. Only laughing a bit in amusement as he saw how fast their numbers had gone down. 3,000. 2,000. The two heavenly dragons were making quick work of the fractions, even pushing the god of the bible and the four great satans into a corner. Finally, he stood up. Smirking despite himself, he picked his spear up. Twirling it around before placing it on his shoulder, behind him. Black mist had started gathering as it swirled up into a small tornado and then dropping down to the floor dispersing like nothing but what was left behind was a mysterious entity with a golden skull mask and an appearance similar to the Egyptian god of death Anubis. This was his brother, Nyarlathotep.

"Brother..don't tell me that you are planning to join something that insignificant."

His head turned and faced back to his brother, a small smile appeared on his face. He respected Nyarlathotep, he knew that everything he was doing was for the betterment of his sibling. Yet at the same time, he had the urge to be defiant and annoy him. Just for fun, his smile turned into a cheeky grin.

"I don't know, you were on earth for quite a long time. Father said it was my turnn."

He snickered a bit, causing Nyarlathotep to let out a long sigh as he facepalmed.

"Fine. But I'm going with you."

This caused Valdus to laugh as he walked over to his brother and stood by his side, slapping his back.

"That's more like it brother. I'm glad you agree. Now...shall we make our presence known?"

He turned his gaze away from his brother and focused back onto the war still continuing at hand. This god was holding his own, considerably well which surprised him. Nyarlathotep nodded in agreement.

"Very well. Let's go."

Both of them started walking towards the edge of the throne room before dropping down from it, picking up speed. Since the logic of friction and no gravity didn't apply to them, they were free to continue descending down to earth with no hassle whatsoever. However, once they entered the earth's outer atmosphere. Both of them changed forms, Nyarlathotep back into his shadow like form while Valdus took a more dragon like form. With dark scale like armour and a long tail with spikes on it along with a helmet resembling the jaws of a beast with long red horn coming out from its head.

 With dark scale like armour and a long tail with spikes on it along with a helmet resembling the jaws of a beast with long red horn coming out from its head