The Primordial Origin

At the centre of the universe, lays the abyssal idiot. Asleep and dreaming up all that is and all that will be amidst the beating of vile drums and dancing. Great Azathoth slumbers, a key was forged. Born from the area around him, the void gave form to the outer god known only as Yog-Sothoth. The gate to the outer void, the last vortex at the end of the universe. From this great gate the outer gods were born. The Elder gods, sensing their creation rebelling decided to go and investigate. The outer gods had already created the great old ones and went into hiding, the Elder gods and the Great old ones waged war on each other for Aeons until..the gods emerged victorious and sealed the great old ones away before locking the outer gods out of the universe. But one of their creations, Ubbo-Sathla stole the elder records a library of tablets containing knowledge on the elder gods and with the tablets he invoked its powers and thus the earth fell from the higher plane of the elder gods and into the known universe. The primeval nothingness, taking shape. Forming concepts, astral regulators set to keep reality in check. Each representing the primordial chaos and tracing back to the origin itself, the nuclear chaos residing at the centre of the universe. The great Daemon Sultan Azathoth.

The Elder gods too, fell from grace. Reduced to mere universal gods or "Mythology gods", far below their own creations Azathoth and the other outer gods. Being restricted by the laws of the set universe who had gained its own sentience and given the title of "The Eternal Beyond" or"Living Universal Law". From there, the former primordial chaos turned universe gave birth to the planet codenamed Draconic Deus or as its inhabitants call it. "Earth" or "Gaia". "Gaia" the will of the planet gave forth her energy into two states. As energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed she manifested the first half of her energy into what everyone calls "Mystery" or "Mystics" which is essentially supernatural phenomena giving birth to the supernatural side or"Inverse side of the world" and the other "Rebirth". Giving birth to man and the natural order. Great Azathoth also dreamt up of another dimension, a different universe altogether known only as Evie Etoulde(ExE) parallel to Draconic Deus(DxD) here formed the gods that do not belong any mythological fractions and rivalled the old elder gods. Now, these were the true three fractions. The Eldritch Pantheon, The Evie Etoulde Pantheon and the Mythological Pantheon(Elder gods/old gods pantheon).

Two of Azathoth's most trusted outer gods and sons, the crawling chaos and the darkness between the stars Valdus Asteria and Nyalarthotep were sent onto Draconic Deus to observe it. They had watched the three fractions wage war against each other, with the results being catastrophic. The biblical god himself had joined the fray not long after he sealed the great beast Trihexa with numerous forbidden seals, severally weakened yet determined to push on he joined the war. Although weakened, he was still by far the strongest on the field. Dominating it with his mastery over elements and parts of reality, striking down numerous thunderstorms obliterating half of the fallen angel and devil fraction. Amidst cheers from the angels.

With the appearance of the so called supreme god of monotheism, Valdus' interest was severally peaked as he slowly rose up from his throne beyond time and platonic concepts in the stars.

"It has reached its climax. Playtime is over, let us see what happens if the biblical god dies."

A rather sadistic smirk formed on the outer god's concealed face as he kept watching with great interest.

———————
Hey! How did I do with this chapter, I would greatly appreciate feedback. I tried my best to link it to both lovecraft and dxd as much as possible in my own words, but heh..yeah..anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/Night.
-Author.