Chapter three: Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper.

Bill was there in shock, and tried to cover you with a blanket before opening the door. Pines..Pines..Pines..PINES. He was repeating the same thing in his mind, again and again.. Knowing something that will destroy your smirk immediately.

"Miss (L/N) is busy now and she doesn't want to talk to him, thanks." and there goes the door shut again.

"What is wrong with you? Dipper is one of the most--"

"Shut up, I know very well who the hell that kid is." he said as he handed you the dress. "We're leaving. Get dressed."

"Psht, okay. But I'm changing in the bathroom." you said, you knew what to do, a very calm person with a sharp mind doesn't lose herself.

"Why?"

"I'm changing, okay?!" you replied fast and went to bathroom. You got dressed fast, and opened the window of the bathroom.

Bill P.O.V. [Point of View]

What is taking that long? It's a damn dress! I was getting impatient every second to get out of this mess, psht, Pines really thinks that he is getting her from me? I don't think so. I opened the bathroom door, and she was gone. DAMN IT! I ran to the balcony and seen her down there.

"You're pretty stupid for a demon." she said between laughs. "Bye, bye." She just waved at me, and got at the hand of Dipper Pin..Pines.. What happened to her? The innocent child I knew back then it's...gone. She's no more afraid of me, she knows the game now.. She's a player now, not a piece. Her sweet little eyes, her little smile, is all I remember
Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper.. She was just a little kid, an annoying, but innocent kid.. Did my touch on her personality really made her bad? Did my touch on her personality made her sweet little smile transform into an devilish smirk? Did her (E/C) [Eye Colour] eyes filled with happiness transform into evilness? Did I change her..? Why does that bother me anyway?! Psht.. Pathetic.. She is better now. My touch changed her in good. She is perfect now. Innocence is weakness.

...

...

*Flashback*
"Bill, Bill, can I save that puppy?" the sweet voice of (F/N) was hearing in the heavy rain.

"Why would you want that? that creature is useless, just uses you as a form for him to survive. You're nothing more than a tool for him. Behind his puppy eyes is evilness. It's just--"

"But he still does need my help. I want to help him." she said, confident.

"What if he bites you? What if he hurts you?"

"What if he kissed me with his fluffy nose? What if he makes me happy?"

I was no more talking just about a puppy there, was I?..

*End of the flashback*

...

She did it. She wanted to change me! Stupid kid! Blind to see the darkness! Well, now, she's so more blind.

(F/N) P.O.V.

I was at a fancy restaurant with no one else than Dipper Pines. I wonder what does he wants from me?

"So, (F/N).." his voice was a bit cold, but I could read that he was trying to hide it. ".. I've heard about every game you had. You're a great gambler."

Is he trying to flirt with me or does he wants me to play in his name? He does not fool me. In everyone is darkness.

"I wondered if you could play in my name and everything you win, you keep and I'll even pay you." he finally said. Money.. Money.. Ha-hah..

"Why is that?" I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"I want my name on the top 5 players, at least on place three, got me?" he said, as he kept playing with the fork in his mouth.

"Let me get this straight." I said as I got up from my chair a bit and approached him, whispering at his ear. "I want a luxury apartment, I want it to have a pool and to be big, two floors. And I want one million dollars as a payment before, I need them. After, we discuss who you'll pay me, but for now, I want it till tomorrow to be done, heard me?" I was confident on every word I said, with my playful seductive tone. His cheeks grew a bit pink, but he fast managed to make it dissappear.

"Done. You could ask more, why didn't you?" he said, this time his tone was way more confident and seductive. I like this game, Pines.

"It's enough for me, now." I said as I left the table, and got out of the restaurant if full heavy rain.. I remember one rain exactly like this one.

*Flashback*

"We don't help the dog and that's it. It could bite you, why you even try risking?" his voice was sharp and rough.

"If I don't risk, I won't get the kisses, too! One bite is healed with kisses from his cute nose. It's like... It's like love."

I was looking at him, his expression was blank, like he was lost. I don't want my friend to be sad.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Do you want me to kiss your nose to make you feel better?"

"I-.. Damn, (F/N), don't be stupid. This doesn't work with everyone. In everyone is darkness, even in that creature named 'puppy'."

*End of Flashback*

Psht, I was weak and useless. I should appreciate what he has done for me.. He did helped me, didn't he?..

"(F/N), (F/N), you're home!" I know this sweet voice very well.. Joshua.

"Yes, sister is home. And sis has a surprise for little Joshy." I had to change my tone, I had to fake it, I just couldn't take Josh rough, he was somehow my soul little brother. And after my adoptive parents died, I mean his parents, I was his only kind of parent figure, I can't let him alone..

"What is it, sis?" Oh, his enthusiasm.. Little ten years old child..

"We're moving to a better place, a better apartment than this one, and you'll have a pool!" I tried my best to sound optimistic, I hope I did it well.

"A pool?! That sounds great! But.." Oh, boy, that's bad. I know that I don't sit with him 24/24 because I can't, I have to gamble to win money, and all the money goes to food, the best quality clothes and school stuff and payment for him to study how much he wants. I'm sorry, Joshua.. ".. This is mommy and daddy's apartment, I can't leave them."

"Listen to him, (F/N), the kid may be right."..  Oh, Lord, no..
_______________________________
[A/N]: OH, SO MUCH TENSION.. I don't know if everyone understood my background message.. That reader-chan was the one who looked forward for the good part, when Bill was just thinking at the risks, and somehow there's a spoiler. :3 But Allie-chan is not ruining this. And excuse for any mistakes in grammar.. You know very well that I'm a mess. And #2 Reader-chan you're so badass! And so sensitive and so seductive, I'm proud of you, reader-chan. Be sassy in continuing. It's been so long - The Living Tombstone.