Chapter 4: Cyber Sleuth

"I forbid you from going to the church again." Rias said.

'Called it.' I said, referring to the last chapter where I thought that Rias was going to chew us out for taking Asia to the church.

"Whaaat?" Issei complained, as I expected. "But why?"

Rias sighed. "Issei, you're a devil now. The Church is our natural enemy. Didn't you feel uncomfortable when you're near the Church?"

"Now that you mention it, yeah I did..." Issei said.

"That's because your devil instinct is telling you that there is danger." Rias said.

"But..."

"Look, I'm not telling you that you can't see her again... Just be careful. Understand?" Rias said.

"Okay..." Issei replied.

"That goes for you too, Taiyo." She said to me.

"Don't worry. I'm always careful." I said and Rias looked at me with a deadpan look. She's not convinced.

~ Timeskip ~

Everyone was doing their own things on the ORC building. I was playing with my phone. Koneko sitting on my lap while eating chocolate-filled bread. Gigimon was sitting on Koneko's lap asleep. Rias was doing some 'paperwork', but I know she's reading manga underneath those stacks of paper. Issei was playing Pokemon on ORC's resident Nintendo Switch. Kiba was drinking tea.

"Rias, we have orders to take care of a stray in town. "Akeno said as she came into the ORC building.

Everyone's attention turned to Akeno as she said that. Rias nodded in understanding.

"Okay, everyone. Let's go." She said.

"Uh... sorry. I can't go now. Kyoko-san needs me right now." I said apologetically.

Rias sighed. "Can't be helped then... You can go."

Issei was confused, like always. "Huh? Who's Kyoko?" He asked.

Everyone besides Issei looked at each other.

"That's right... you never met her before, right?" Rias said. "Which reminds me..."

"He still needed to go through the ORC initiation ritual. "Koneko said through a well-hidden smirk.

"Initiation Ritual?" Issei asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's just drinking some coffee." I said while barely managing to hold myself back from laughing.

"Oh, okay. Seems chill enough."

'Oh, if only you knew...'  Everyone in the ORC except Issei thought.

"Okay, then. I'll also bring the initiation coffee when I'm done." I said. "See you. Stay safe, wear a masker, guys." I waved as I took Gigimon with me and teleported.

~ In Nakano ~

I appeared in front of a door. In hindsight, teleporting straight to here was a stupid idea. I was lucky that there's literally no one around. I looked at the board above the door. It reads 'Kuremi Detective Agency'. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." A womanly voice greeted me.

I opened the door and was greeted by a blonde-haired woman. She was wearing an open white shirt, revealing part of her cleavage.

 She was wearing an open white shirt, revealing part of her cleavage