Chapter 6: Cats

Cats.

Those are among my favorites.

Thus it comes as no surprise that one Koneko Toujou is Taiyo Hikari's favorite person in the entire world. I mean, for Satan's sake her name literally has 'cat' on it! And she behaves like a feline at times! Which makes sense considering what she is...

But I digress.

Right now, Koneko and I are seated on the couch of the ORC building, with no one else around, if you didn't count Gigimon who's asleep on the table. We stared right into each other's gaze. Slowly, we inched our bodies closer to the other. We stopped when our bodies were mere inches away.

"Neko-chan, are you sure about this? We can always do this another time, ya know." I asked nervously.

Koneko simply nodded with a blush on her face. I gulped as she showed me it. I slowly reached my trembling hands towards my target.

"Woah..." I muttered in awe as I marveled at how soft it is.

"Nya~" Koneko mewled at the feeling of my touch.

I began rubbing my hand even more against it. I gently caressed it with my fingers.

"So soft..." Once again, I was in bliss at the feeling in my hands.

*twitch* *twitch*

"Nya~!" Koneko demanded.

"Even faster? Okay." I somehow understood what she said.

I complied with her demand and stroked it even faster, earning meows of pleasure from the cat girl in front of me. She climbed onto my lap and buried her head to my chest.

"Nya! Nya nya nya! Nyaaaaaaaaa!!!" Okay, she was getting a bit crazy.

I kept pleasuring my Koneko. And it's clear, she's in bliss.

"What the hell is going on?!" The door to the ORC was forcibly kicked open. There stood Rias, looking excited and annoyed at the same time. "If you're going to do it, then do it- what are you doing?"

I turned my attention to the newly arrived Rias. I looked at her confused. In my hands are Koneko's twitching cat ears. Speaking of which, the white cat on my lap is half asleep at this point. Soon after, she retracted her cat ears.

"Oh..." She sounded relieved and disappointed at the same time. Dammit, woman, make up your damn mind!

"Sorry, I just thought that... two people alone in a dimly lit room. I thought you two were... er..." She continued.

"We were what?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Er..." She trailed off. Her eyes wandered all over the room, as if looking for means to escape.

"Buchou?" Issei suddenly appeared behind Rias. "What are you doing just standing there?" He asked.

A figurative lightbulb appeared above Rias' head. "Oh, Ise. Good timing!" She quickly said confusing him. "Nice weather today, isn't it?" She quickly changed the subject.

"...It's cloudy today." He responded. Sure enough, one look at outside and it was clear to anyone with a brain with more than two cells on it that this is not the ideal weather to bask in sunlight. Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

...

...

...

"Author, timeskip!" Oh- Goddammit, Rias! Now I need to fix the fucking wall! *sigh* I'll bring the Flex Tape. But, before that...