Not so bad (MHA)

Explosive assshole POV

"Deku?" I shouted, watching as the boy with green hair turns around. My classmates looked at me confused. How did I know a villain?

"Kacchan" Deku said to me, a sad look on his face "it's been a while". I stare at him in complete shock. That little boy that wanted to be a hero so bad was standing in front of him, a villain.

"4 years" I reply. Kirishima looks over to me and opens his mouth, and then shutting it again. Unsure of what to say.
As the fight goes on, I watch Deku. Still quirkless he finds his way around powerful hits, using smarts instead of power. Classic nerd move.

But then the main villain speaks up, holding a laser. "DEAREST HEROES, what I am holding in my hand right now is a laser that will kill you all faster then you can scream. To stop this, all I need is All Might to come with us to stop it"

"What?" Eraser-head says, staring down the villain.

"Don't do it All Might!" Uraraka says.

"Speak for yourself" says Mineta. Everyone glares at him.

"You either save these kids or the rest of the world. It's your choice"

The laser starts to power up. All Might gives them a look of sadness.

And they knew what must be done.

The class of 1A huddled together, crying and saying their last goodbyes, Bakugo looked over at Deku completely broken. This nerd was about to become part of the reason he died.

But Deku was looking back. Oh how the green-haired boy wanted to not care for what happened to Bakugo. But he still cared he still wanted to see Kacchan live a happy life, even if he was part of the reason Deku couldn't live one.

Light engulfs them as the laser begins to charge up, causing panicked cries from 1-A.
But the laser shoots off, something stops it.

Izuku.

The boy runs forward and leaps up to the laser as it is about to strike. He begins to shoot at a particular spot over and over again. It must have been the power source because the laser is beginning to implode. The other villains scream and try to stop him but it was too late.

The laser blows up along with Deku.

I stand, stuck in place as I watch his frail body fall through the air. I run forward and scoop him up.

The villains were already retreating and the pro heroes were fighting them.
The class of 1A surrounds the boy and Bakugo.

"Kacchan.." Deku says.

"Yes?"

"I... I got to be the hero" he coughs blood. "I promised you I would be a hero"

"You stupid nerd.. Of course you were the hero"

"You got into UA after all Kacchan... I'm so happy for you" He said with a weak smile.

"I promised you I would be a hero, we can still be heroes together Deku!" I shout, becoming desperate.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I'm sorry I have to go so soon after seeing you again" Deku says, now sure of his own demise. "Please be a hero"

"I will"

"For me. Please"

"I will!"

"I'm sorry Kacchan" Deku said, his head beginning to loll back.

"You don't have to say sorry Deku!" I scream "this was all because of me!"

"Kacchan?" Deku's eyes begin to cloud.
"Kacchan?" Deku questions, unsure if I was there, if he was even there.

"IZUKU!!"

...

No response.

A/N i can't take this whole fandom seriously lmao as much as I want to.
KaCcHaN wE wErE fIvE