Afternoon Off.

"That will conclude our session for today, I doubt we will have to have another one for a long time, but do come to me if you feel te need to." The psychiatrist finally says, ending the tedious hour with a tight smile, apparently just as pleased to see the back of me as I am of her.

"I will, thank you." I reply, giving her one last nod before standing and leaving the room, stretching out my muscles as I go, my uniform bunching at my shoulders.

Stifling a yawn, I go to turn down the corridor, only to let out a surprised yelp when an incredibly heavy weight lands on my back, almost making me crash to the floor. Muscular arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against a familiar body, warm breath fanning over my left ear as the pilot I call my boyfriend leans in to press a sloppy kiss on my cheek. At his antics, I let out a breathy laugh, groaning when his weight becomes a little too much, trying my hardest to shrug him off.

"Hey." He greets, his grin almost audible against my hair as he finally pulls away from me, spinning me in his grip to look me in the eye.

"Hey." I mimic, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a quick kiss on the lips, smiling gently when he returns it. Parting, we both cast a swift look around, hoping we weren't too forward in front of the staff milling around us, glad to see that no one is paying us much attention.

"How'd it go?" Pete asks, intertwining his fingers with mine as we walk towards the bunk rooms, both of us having the afternoon off after our psychiatry meetings,  thankfully.

"Pretty boring, as always. How about you?" I respond, smiling politely at a commander as he strides past, the bald man giving our connected hands a sceptical look as he passes.

"I nearly fell asleep," He admits, voice a little sheepish, "I'm just glad I don't have to go back again."

"Yeah, me too." I agree, recalling the tedious hour of therapy I was required to complete, exactly six months after Arrow died, just to make sure my mental state has fully recovered. Pete was also ordered to do the same, even though he never went to see a psychiatrist in the first place.

"What do you wanna do now?" The pilot inquires, looking at me with a small smirk, eyes glittering with suggestion.

"Hmm, I have one idea." I confirm, returning his pointed look with one of my own, winking at him as our pace quickens, his hand tightening around mine.

"If it's what I think it is, then I'll be very glad to join you." He says, voice dropping an octave.

Without another word, we make our way to the bunk rooms in record time, Pete swiftly locating his and unlocking the door, pulling me through it as soon as he can. Immediately, he pushes me against it, pinning my smaller body under his muscular one, hands wrapping around my waist and neck to bring me closer to him. His lips collide with mine, their soft surfaces moving fluidly with mine as I return it, my hands coming up to cup his face, his skin slowly becoming more and more heated under my fingertips. I card his hair through the fingers of my left hand tugging on it gently as he bites my lower lip, both of us allowing breathy moans to escape us as I allow his tongue to slip into my mouth. Instinctively, he starts to explore my mouth, pressing me further into the door as I try to keep up, small grunts and groans filling the room when his hand starts to untuck my uniform shirt, the appendage quickly starting to map put a path on my lower abdomen. In their wake, his calloused fingertips leave trails of goosebumps, their path quickly turning north when my back involuntarily arches into him.

We part briefly to allow ourselves to breathe, before his lips have returned to my skin, trailing a path down the column of my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot when I let out a sudden gasp of air. Of their own accord, my own hands move to the pilot's chest, fingers quickly finding the buttons of his shirt and starting to undo them with a surprising deftness, tracing his skin as it is revealed. A moan escapes me when his lips start sucking a dark mark onto the spot just below my ear, where I can hear all of the quiet noises he makes, my hands stopping their motions momentarily as I try not to collapse from the pleasure his touch is bringing me. Pushing open his shirt, I allow my head to fall forwards onto his shoulder, kissing along the hard muscles wrapping around the junction between his arm and chest, biting down every now and then just to hear his breath hitch in his throat.

With a decisive groan, Pete pulls me away from the door throwing me on the bottom bunk of his bed as carefully as he can, climbing over me with a breathless smirk gracing his lips. Eyes fixed on mine, he starts to undo the first few buttons of my shirt, kissing at the skin that is revealed, relishing in the small moans of his name that I release every few seconds, tongue tracing a line upwards towards my collarbone when he finally opens the shirt the entire way down. I reach down, pulling his head back up to mine, connecting our lips once more as I lace my fingers in his hair again.

An awkward cough interrupts us, neither of us having heard the newcomer entering the room, our heads snapping up to find Merlin hovering by the door, face red with embarrassment. Immediately, Pete rolls off of me and, unintentionally, onto the floor, grunting when he connects with it, whilst I try my best to pull my shirt closed around my chest, cursing myself for forgetting where we are. A blush coats my face as I watch the RIO fidget for a little while longer.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I was interrupting anything..." He apologises, quickly cut off by Pete and I as we do the same, "I was just coming to tell you that Viper wants to see us about something."

Frowning, Pete and I share a glance.

"He does? When?" The pilot questions, confusion lacing his voice.

"In about...four minutes, so we better hurry up." Merlin reports, giving us both a critical look, "Just fix yourselves up. I'll be in the corridor."

Leaving the room, Merlin gives us each one last glance before turning his back, at which point the two of us spring into action, both of us re-buttoning our shirts up and fixing our hair, mine a little harder to do than Pete's, but still manageable. Just as we finally finish, the pilot pulls me into him one last time, using a finger to brush a strand of hair from my face as he presses a soft kiss against my lips.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispers to me, smiling at me, happily.

At his words, I feel butterflies form in my stomach, stalling my response as I wait for them to clear.

"I love you, too, Pete."

Grinning, the pilot kisses me one last time before pulling me to the door, opening it to find a disgruntled Merlin waiting with Hawk outside.

"Come on, let's get going." The RIO says, giving us a pointed look.

"Yeah, sure." I respond, giving Pete a guilty glance as we start off on our way to the offices.