CoRoNa ViRuS

It was a peaceful Friday in Beacon Hills. The birds were chirping in the clear blue sky, the trees were swaying in the cool wind. No supernatural creature had tried to kill them this month(shocker I know).
All was well and for the pack this had been a great month.

SIKE
ITS 2020! A GOOD MONTH? HAHA

Meanwhile at the Stilinski household:

"I. HATE. CORONAVIRUS!" Stiles screams as he paces the whole house. Derek is sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating a sandwich and reading a book. Derek is perfectly fine sitting around, alone with a book in his hands. Stiles on the other hand has been driving him crazy for the last three and a half months.

"Stiles, sit down and relax."

Stiles stops pacing to glare at Derek. Derek rolls his eyes, knowing he is now going to get lectured. Woohoo...

"Relax?? RELAX?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RELAX WHEN ALL I EVER GET TO DO IS SIT HERE."

The older male stares at the younger one as he appears to have a back and forth conversation with himself.

"Hey Stiles, wanna hangout?"

"NO CORONA"

"Hey Stiles, wanna have a pack night?"

"NO CORONA"

"I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE, I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL, I CAN'T SEE MY BEST FRIEND! IF WE DIDN'T LIVE TOGETHER I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE YOU!!
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!"

Derek sighs, stands up and walks over to his idiot. He wraps his arms around him and pulls him towards his chest.

They stand there for a few seconds before Stiles asks, "What are you doing?"

"Shutting you up," Derek says, leaning down to bury his head in Stiles' neck.

"Wait, but I wasn't done. I still had to..."

"Shhhh." Derek interrupts him.

A few seconds later Derek speaks up again.
"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"It's called silence. You should try it some time."

Derek walks away leaving an annoyed but quiet Stiles behind. He walks into their room, picking up his phone. "Hey it's me...we gotta fix this"

4 hours later

Derek drags Stiles out of the house while Stiles whines...yet again.

"Where are we goingggggg?"

"Outside."

"Whyyyyyyyy?" He complains.

"You'll see."

"Ughhhhhhh"

When they leave the house through the back door, Stiles expects to find complete darkness but is instead met with tiny lights and the smiling faces of his pack.

His first instinct is to go hug his friends, but stops himself short because of...CORONA

"It's fine," Scott says laughing. "We've all been quarantined for weeks."

So Stiles sprints forward tackling them all in a massive group hug. When they step back he finally looks around and realizing what is going on. There was a large white sheet hanging to the wall of the house and a projector sitting on a table. Around them there were lights, chairs and blankets.

He turns back to Derek, looking him in the eyes. "Did you do this?"

He nodded not saying anything else.

Stiles sprinted towards him with a beaming smile and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug in the history of hugs. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!"
Derek and the rest of the pack laughed as Stiles jumped off, dragging Derek to a chair. Derek sat down first and Stiles snuggled into him. Derek wrapped his arms around the human to shield him from the cold wind, throwing a blanket on top of them.

The movie started and Derek leaned forward, whispering something to Stiles. "Better?"

Stiles smiled, "Yes...but I still hate corona."

Hi friendos, this was kinda a dumb way to write, but I was having writers block and this is the first thing in a while I could actually think to write. Hope you at least kinda enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations. Also let me know how your quarantine is going.
Be safe and make memories