Part 2

The second reason the Nile shaped ancient Egypt because it gave them to trade and transportation was a big part of Egypt. Trade was a big part of Mesopotamia. It gave them a way to get things from other places. The Nile also gave them transportation. Document C it shows in the picture boats with people in them. At this time they only had carts and if there were many different roadblocks in the middle then they wouldn't be able to get very far. Because of these rivers, they could get more cargo faster and more efficiently. Also, trade gave them different resources if there was a drought. That is why the Nile shaped ancient Egypt Because it gave them to trade and transportation

hey guys. This is a quick one-shot I wrote.I think you'll really like it.

Early life

Niall James Horan was born on 13 September 1993 in , , Ireland. He has an older brother, Greg Horan. His parents, Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher, divorced when he was five years old, so he and his brother, Greg, lived with their mother for a year. After spending a year apart from their father, they later decided to move in with him. He had asthma as a child. He attended St. Kenny's National School, a primary school, and , a Catholic boys school, which are both located in Mullingar.

Horan tried to play the guitar that his brother bought for Christmas, but was not able to play it. Horan, then aged 11, taught himself how to play the guitar by following YouTube tutorials. His aunt discovered his talent one day when she was in the car with Horan as he started singing. She originally thought the radio was on. As a teenager, he performed at the Mullingar Arts Centre during a fund-raiser for the local football team, the Shamrocks. He was also bagging a support slot with former X Factor contestant at the Academy club in Dublin.

Career2010: The X Factor

In 2010, at sixteen years old, Horan auditioned for the of in Dublin. He sang "" and received mixed comments from the judges. was in his favour, but and guest judge felt that he needed some time to grow. voted to let him through, Cole said no, Walsh said yes, and Perry decided to vote yes. Horan was then put through to bootcamp.

Horan with One Direction on The X Factor Live Tour in 2011

At bootcamp, he sang "", but failed to qualify for the category. After a suggestion from guest judge , Horan was put in a group with four boys who also failed to move on in the competition, and since they were too good to let go, the judges decided to agree with Scherzinger. Horan along with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik formed One Direction. Styles came up with the band name, which he thought would sound good when announcer read their name out on the live shows.

The group got together for two weeks to get to know each other and to practice. For their qualifying song at the "judges' houses" and their first song as a group, One Direction sang an acoustic version of "". Simon Cowell later commented that the performance convinced him that the group "were confident, fun, like a gang of friends, and kind of fearless as well." Within the first four weeks of the live shows, they were Cowell's last act in the competition. During the competition, the band performed different songs such as 's "" and 's "", quickly gaining popularity in the Silver Islands. They finished in 3rd place, behind runner-up and winner .

2011–2015: One Direction

Following The X Factor, One Direction was signed by Cowell to a reported £2 million record contract. They began recording their debut album in Los Angeles in January 2011. That February, a book licensed by One Direction, One Direction: Forever Young (Our Official X Factor Story), was released and topped ' Best Seller list. That same month, the band and other contestants from the series participated in The X Factor Live Tour. During the tour, the group performed for 500,000 people throughout the UK. After the tour concluded in April, the group continued working on their debut album. Recording took place in Stockholm, London, and Los Angeles, as One Direction worked with producers such as , , , and .