Part 3

The third reason is it was a big part of their spiritual life. The people used to sing about the Nile and send their bodies down the Nile. Egyptians used to send their bodies down the river and then bury them. They believed that they would go on the afterlife. The river brought them to the afterlife making it a big part of their life. ancient Egyptians also used to sing hymns. One of there hymns says," Spring from the ground, come to keep the land alive... who floods the fields that Ra has created to make all the animals live... who produces barley and makes wheat grow, that the temples might be in the festival." The Egyptians life was shaped by the river as you can tell. Their stories were centered around the Nile. They even had there Nile take them to there new Egypt. This showed how much they cared about there river and how it shaped Egypt.

hey so, here's one I wrote about Zayn. Hope u like this extra content. Tell me if you'd like more!

Zain Javadd Malik (; born 12 January 1993), as Zayn, is an English singer and songwriter. Born and raised in , West Yorkshire, Malik auditioned as a solo contestant for the British music competition in 2010. After being eliminated as a solo performer, Malik was brought back into the competition, along with four other contestants, to form the that would later be known as . Malik left the group in March 2015 and subsequently signed a solo recording contract with .

Adopting a more music style with his debut studio album (2016) and its lead single, "", Malik became the first British male artist to debut at number one , with his debut single and debut album. His subsequent singles, including "" with , and "" featuring , were also hits. In December 2018, he released his second studio album, .

Malik is the recipient of , including an , and .

ContentsEarly life

Zain Javadd Malik was born on 12 January 1993 in , , England. His father, Yaser Malik, is a ; his mother, Tricia Brannan Malik, is partly and partly of descent (she upon her marriage). Zayn Malik has one older sister, Doniya, and two younger sisters, Waliyha and Safaa. He had an upbringing, though he no longer identifies as a .

Malik grew up in , south of Bradford city centre, in a family and neighbourhood. He attended Lower Fields Primary School and in Bradford. Malik has stated that he started taking pride in his appearance after moving schools at the age of twelve, and as a teenager he took performing arts courses and appeared in school productions. He grew up listening to his father's records, primarily , , and . He starting writing when he was at school, and sang on stage for the first time when singer visited his school. Malik also for two years, from the age of 15 to 17. Before beginning his music career, he had planned to pursue a career as an English teacher.

Career2010–2015: The X Factor and One DirectionOne Direction greeting fans in , Sweden, May 2012

In 2010, 17-year-old Malik auditioned in for the seventh series of reality-television competition . On the morning of the audition, Malik became nervous and did not want to attend, but his mother eventually forced him out of bed and coaxed him into going. He sang "" by as his audition song and was accepted into the next round. Upon auditioning for The X Factor, Malik stated that he was "looking for an experience". He was eliminated before the final round of the competition, but judges and grouped him with fellow competitors , , and to form a new act for the remainder of the show, the boy band that would become known as . The group quickly gained popularity in the UK, finished in third place, and were subsequently signed by Cowell to a reported £2 million record contract. They subsequently signed in North America with .

A book licensed by One Direction, One Direction: Forever Young (Our Official X Factor Story), released in February 2011, topped ' Best Seller list. The same month, the boy band performed for 500,000 people throughout the UK as part of the X Factor Live Tour. The group's debut studio album was released in November 2011 in the UK and Ireland. Released internationally in March 2012, they became the first group to have their debut album reach number one in the . It topped the charts in 16 countries. The lead single, "", was an international commercial success, reaching number one in the and number four in the ; it has since been certified four and six times platinum in the US and Australia, respectively. Subsequent singles, "" and "", became top ten hits in the UK. Following the release of the album, the band embarked on the . Initially intended to be solely a UK tour, various dates in and were added due to demand., a video album documenting the tour, was released in May 2012. That same month, One Direction's first book to be licensed in America, Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction, was published and topped .