Cruise

Cracking an e/c eye open, you slightly groaned as you pulled the warm covers of the bed sheets over your body, once again shutting your eyes close. After shifting in bed for a few more minutes trying to find a comfortable position, you came to the realization that you would have to get up, rubbing your eyes with a small yawn as you remained still in the bed.

Recounting the conversation of last night, your face pulled into a scowl, your brows furrowing together in annoyance. Like I would listen to him.

Rolling over, your hand reached for your phone, lazily unplugging it out of the outlet with a small grunt, pulling your phone closer to you as you squinted in attempts to adjust to the bright light.

"What does Hawks want this early?" You mumbled to yourself, unlocking your phone before opening your text messages.

Hawks:

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that we're leaving in an hour for a mission. I'll explain everything soon so pack your stuff because we're going on a cruise! See you soon :)

Stealth:

Alright~ How many days?

Hawks:

2 days.

Stealth:

Okay! See you soon ;)

Clicking your phone off, you forced yourself out of bed, slightly confused with the new rooms around you. You had gotten a hotel room for the night, as your apartment was under investigation and probably would be for a while. Stepping into the odd bathroom, you ran a hand through disheveled h/c hair before beginning to brush your teeth. You made your way back to your room, packing neatly folded clothes into your suitcase with a sigh.

Pulling your last ankle brace over your leg, you locked it in place with the velcro, before standing straight and glancing at yourself in the mirror. You would be lying if you said your hero costume wasn't very revealing. To put it simply, a lot of your body was exposed with your costume, the article of clothing being skin tight. On your ankles were light, small ankle braces with a variety of weapons that mostly consisted of knives and such. Rather than that, you wore tight shorts that complimented your form, with a belt that held a few extra weapons. Your shirt tucked into your shorts, and was light to prevent making too much sound, your outfit a simple black. Fixing a stray strand of hair, you raced out the door, phone and suitcase in hand as you made your way to the agency.

~

"Okay. I'm here," You groaned, a noticeable sound of fatigue lingering in your voice.

"About time," He chuckled before glancing back towards a taxi, "We need to leave now."

"I'm ready when you are," You mused, and he nodded before opening the trunk of the car, settling both yours and his suitcase down, "So tell me more about the mission."

"Well it's an infiltration," He noted, slightly edging forwards, "Mister infiltration hero."

"Then why are you coming Mister winged hero?" You inquired in response, a brow raised as you both got into the car.

"You'll see," He smirked, before crossing his arms over his chest, "Anyways it's suspected drug dealers on a cruise. We just need to find out if there's an actual dealer there."

"A cruise sounds fun," You pondered for a short moment.

"Especially with the view," He winked suggestively, a light red tinting your cheeks.

"You're so annoying," You chuckled, desperately trying to force the blush off of your face.

Silence soon filled the car as your eyes fluttered in attempts to stay open. You peered out the window, cars beginning to pile up in the streets- you were thankful you didn't get stuck in traffic. It felt although no time passed before you found yourself glaring at a large cruise ship, eyes slightly widened.

"Come on, let's go."

"We need disguises," You frowned, "Your wings are a dead give away."

"So is your hero costume," He pointed out in retaliation.

"Barely anyone's seen me with mine on," You countered, "And so is yours!"

"I'm just wearing some of it," He groaned, "By the time I'm done it won't look like my costume."

"'Kay," You shrugged, undoing your ankle brace and taking off all your weapons, "How are you going to hide your wings?"

"With you."

"Excuse me?"

"Your quirk," He grinned, "You can turn any part of anything or anyone you touch invisible right?"

"To put it simply, yeah," You grumbled.

"Then you can turn my wings invisible," He gently laughed, "Problem solved."

"I have a time limit you know!" You puffed your cheeks outwards.

"I know. That's why we can just hide somewhere when you need to take a break."

"That's not very smart," You frowned, "What if I mess up by accident?"

He ignored the comment. "Are you ready?"

"I guess," You heaved a heavy sigh, extending your hand out for him, glancing to the side as he took it. A brief moment passed before your quirk activated, his wings seeming although they disappeared, "Don't let go of me."

"Oh, I won't," He grinned, and you only rolled your eyes as his grip on your hand slightly tightened.

Moving clumsily towards the back of the car, Hawks swung the trunk wide open as you awkwardly stood next to him holding onto his hand. Grabbing your bags, he handed you yours as you made your way towards the ship.

Trailing towards the security guard, you fished through your pocket for a short moment, before pulling out a badge alongside Hawks.

"Heroes Stealth and Hawks, we're here for a mission," You spoke, your voice slightly lowered.

"Alright. Any weapons or anything?"

"Yes," You shrugged, as the man looked down at a computer beside him, typing something in before moving to the side.

"Good luck, heroes," He whispered and you politely nodded at the kind comment, moving to step under the metal detector, your arm collided with the side, your face grimacing at the action.

"You go first," You insisted.

"No way. You first," He countered.

"Just go first."

"Nope."

"We are not doing this right now," You facepalmed.

"You just need to go first," He mused, and you finally gave in with a glower visible on your face.

"I forgot to mention," Hawks laughed, rubbing the back of his neck, "This is a cruise for couples."

"Huh?!"

Maybe it's time to explain your quirk xD

Quirk: Invisibility

Unlike Hagakure's invisibility- this is a different variation where the user can turn anything they come into contact with invisible for a certain amount of time. The closer contact they have with the object- the longer they can maintain this invisible state. However there is a time limit based off of how many things the user is turning invisible- hence the revealing hero costume. Since the costume is quite revealing, there is much less to turn invisible, ultimately making it easier to turn the user completely invisible.

So that's the explanation if anyone was wondering :). Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3