Quinze

SOPHIA MANSON.

I'm done.

More like dead.

After Nate distracted my brother, I went home in his car. He kept telling his snarky comments and dull corny pickup lines during the drive that I think he found it on the internet, again.

That boy doesn't have humour.

I opened the door of my house, I sighed because Nate was persistent in going inside my home, he threatened, ordered, demanded even used his puppy eyes which didn't work for me, it was cute though. Thank god, that his mum called at the right time to come home, I will thank her once I go to his house for tutoring.

Nate is a very perplexed guy who is mysterious as he steps into school, his cold, demanding, personality but once he steps out of the college with me, of course, he becomes an annoying kid who wants his damn ice cream.

It is kind of cute and funny.

I giggled when he talked to his mother in a cute voice, honestly, I have no idea what to think of him. He's handsome but evil on the inside.

I slouched on the couch, feeling satisfied with being alone in the apartment. Julia went to one of her model campaign which is in New York and not in Florida, she was happy when she had a call saying that she got a photo shooting, I wish I could assist in one of her modelling shoots but I couldn't let go of school and my studies.

I want to be a detective just like my mom, my dad is a lawyer in France. I have not a single clue on how they met. If anyone asks me who is my idol, I would definitely say my mom, I even want to be like her. She's the most beautiful, smart woman that I know.

I take off my shoes and loosen up the strings of my shorts that has been bothering me for a while, I turned on the TV and watch Teen Wolf.

After an hour of watching Teen Wolf which I've been hesitating if I should still love Blaze or Scott, after all, they are both handsome Alphas. I take out my phone who was on silent and see a notification from Instagram. I clicked on Instagram and see three profile that requested to be my friends.

Oh no, it's them.

If you know what I mean by them, it's the whole gang. The rich losers gang as I like to call it.

I checked their profile which has a lot of followers, no wonder that they have a lot of it since they are supposedly "hot".

I huffed as I accepted them, even though I could have not done it, I still did since I know Nate is going to stalk me.

They immediately added me to some insta group, I cringed as I saw the name of it.

The Backstreet Boys.

Hahaha, damn I'm loving their names of the group. I see that Nate added me and I typed in a text.

Sophia: Why am I here?

Seconds later, Nelson saw my text and decided to reply.

Nelson: Are you okay, So?

Sophia: I'm alright, but why am I here?

Nelson: It was Nate's idea to add you to our group secret, I hope you won't snitch ;)

Group secret? What are they, in sixth grade?