Seize

NATHANIEL BLACKWELL.

"Hey pretty woman, sit here next to me." I said, patting the empty spot beside me with a grin.

She scoffed but still complied and sat next to me with a sigh.

Remember when we were in the hospital and I made a deal with her if I distract her brother which was to stay with me for three days, well plot twist. Now that she has told me her biggest secret which I think she did it because maybe she was guilty or thought that I was really going to sue her.

It was a joke, by the way.

"So..." I said making conversation with her.

"Don't talk to me, idiot." She said without glancing at me.

Feisty... I like it.

I nodded and sighed, leaning close to her abruptly and whispered in her ear.

"That was quite a show, yesterday."

She seems to understand my warning as she tugs my ear in a painful way.

"What do you want, bastard." She hissed harshly, my head whipped toward her with a sneaky grin.

"Go out with me." I said looking at her beautiful eyes.

"I will think about it." She replied with a void of emotion and let go of my swollen earlobe, I rubbed it softly, still have my sneaky grin on my face.

I turned over my comrades who looked at me with a confusing face, I shrugged and leaned on my table, my palm on my cheek, staring at the goddess beside me.

I don't know If I can really win the bet this time, I have this feeling to protect her from other males and stupid fuckers like Melvin who maybe is spending his time in South Africa, enjoying the holiday that my father gave him.

The motherfucker caught me doing illegal racing cars which I had to keep his mouth shut, thanks to my dad who comes in to save me, he gave him two weeks of holiday in South Africa, enjoying girls there. I told you, he's an untrustworthy, manipulative fucker. Maybe that's why he didn't get any news from Sophia.

She stopped what she was writing in her notebook, what's wrong baby?

I saw her taking out her phone discreetly, my girl is being bad hein?

I don't think she caught me staring because right she's actually texting someone else which I leaned in close to see who is she texting, and guess what.

It's Melvin the fucker.

She asked him how is he doing, and where is he, why do you need to know his surroundings? You have me, baby.

"Melvin is not here." I said making her eyes snapped at me.

"Were you staring at me?" She asked and I ignored her question.

I sat up and roll my head backwards, loosing up some muscles on my neck.

"Maybe, maybe not." I replied with a smirk.

She gasped, "it's wrong to stare at someone!"

"And you think, I will follow those stupid laws." I stated dumbly.

"Anyway, I don't want to hear from you if he's not here." She looked away from me, why is she looking away from me? Why can't you keep letting me look at those beautiful eyes?

"He's in South Africa." I replied and heard the bell rang through the room, I get up with my stuff and waited for Sophia to follow me since she has no choice of leaving me.