Trente

NATHANIEL BLACKWELL.

"Bro, are you listening to me?" Carson yelled, clicking his finger to catch my attention but I ignored him and grinned in front of my phone, staring at my girlfriend photo.

"We lost him, Nelson." He huffed and gulped his alcohol down his throat.

"Well, I can understand him." Nelson shrugged.

When we were in the car...that was amazing, spectacular. It was my best experience at all, she gave me the best blow out and will be the last, forever. The way she pulled my dick out of my boxer, her lips wrapped around my cock. I would never forget this moment.

"I'm sure Sophia did something great that made him whipped." Nelson smirked, I snapped out of my thoughts and throw my baseball in his face, but eventually, he dodged it and kept his smirk on his face.

"Dude I'm glad that this girl changed your fuck boy ways." Carson said truthfully which made me smile, he was right, she changed me and turned me into a whipped man.

"He became lover boy." Nelson sang and I rolled my eyes.

"Both of you became lover boy while I stayed single." Carson sighed and leaned back on my couch.

"When is she meeting your parents?" Nelson asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know when I'm doing that, my dad is fucking busy and my mom won't even meet her." I said angrily.

"Well, your mom is bitch even though she's hot." He stated.

"Bro!"

"Dude that's my mom!" I yelled and Carson scoffed.

"And you guys don't know how much you complimented my mom and my sister who is 28."

"That was in the past, I'm now devoted to Sophia." I defended myself.

"Yeah me too, with Julia." Nelson said.

"Said the guy who called my mom 'hot'." I said with quotes marks.

"That was a joke besides your dad will kill me." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes again, he's always dumb.

"I miss her." I said with a sullen look.

"It's been fucking 4 hours!" Carson retorted.

"I know but I still miss her." I said with my lips pouting slightly.

"I'm glad that I don't have a girl." He chuckled.

"What about Grace?" Nelson mocked and moved his head.

"Nah she's whore." He said making me gasped.

"Now you fucking found out about that!" I yelled that guy was literally obsessed with her. And now he finds her a whore.

"She slept with Brandon last week and also Matthew then Chris."

"I told you that a hundred times that she's a whore but you preferred to listen to the facts other than me, your fucking best friend!" I snapped and he nodded.