2 - Girls Trip

Becky
I got onto the bus and could see that several champagne bottles had already been opened, I smiled to myself as Pam poured me a glass. I made my way to the back of the bus and saw Nikki siting alone.

"I figured I should stay sober for you..."

"No, get drunk have some fun! I'll just act, nobody will know."

She laughed a little and grabbed the flute from my hand and drunk it all in one. I sat down alongside her and she chucked me a fruit shoot.

"These look like wine?"

"Yeah thanks."

"Shots anybody?"

I shook my head and continued to drink my fruit shoot, I laughed along at all the bad karaoke and I started to wonder where on Earth we were going, i made my way over to the karaoke machine and sung some queen with Ashley.

*2 hours later*

The girls are all pretty much drunk now, we've just arrived at a beach house on the coast of LA. I get out first and see how beautiful the ocean looks, especially with the way the moon glistens on it. All my drunk friends fell out of the bus and made there way inside I suppose to get more alcohol.

"Enjoy your fruit shoot?"

I saw Nikki standing behind me, she seemed pretty sober.

"I'm not drunk, alcohol and buses don't mix for me. I had a shot and your champagne but that's it."

I smiled a little.

"This place is really beautiful, I'll have to write it down as a place to take Alexa one day soon. I think I'm going to propose soon, take her to Scotland and have a nice romantic meal and propose."

"I really hope it goes well, I see how happy you two are together and I hope you all the happiness in the world."

"Maybe you can be head bridesmaid on my side."

I smiled and turned to Nikki.

"That is if she says yes?"

She playfully hit my arm and then took me in an embrace.

"We better get inside and pretend to be drunk before they find out we're missing."

I laughed and took Nikki back inside, the music was blaring and I felt the sickening feeling from earlier taking over my body. I slipped through the crowd and into the bathroom being sick once more.

"Becky you alright?"

I saw Pamela lazily leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah I've just had too much to drink..."

"I think I have too, let's get you back out there."

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before I was thrown back into the party environment, I wanted nothing more then to go to bed but I know this party will be going on until late into the night, I sat on the sofa and grabbed myself a can of Fanta. Not long after I sneaked away from the party and into the bedroom, I chucked my bag off my bed and cuddled up for bed, not even the blaring music could stop me.

I was woken by Mercedes, she handed me a water and some Advil.

"For the headache I bet you have, I saw you leave early last night but I left you too it."

"Thank you, I was just really tired everything with this p-."

I stopped myself and she looked at me puzzled. I've been able to keep it a secret this whole time and I just slipped up like that!

"Hm?"

"Nothing, I've just not been feeling so great since all this stuff with Colby."

She nodded her head and my worry began to melt away as she turned towards the door.

"I'll give you some time to get dressed, remember swimming and hot boys!"

I flashed her my seductive grin and she winked, I made my way over to my bag. I pulled out bikini bottoms and pink T-shirt, I quickly put them on and made my way out into the beach. All the girls were wearing beautiful swimsuits, I do have to say. I feel really awkward as I am just standing and staring. I shake my head a little and begin to walk towards them when I begin to feel very woozy, I try to blink it away but my knees buckled and I fell to the ground.

"BECKY!"

Then my vision was covered in black spots, quickly my entire vision was covered and I was knocked out.

Alexa
Along with all the girls I ran over to Becky, I slid out my phone and dialled 911. I checked for a pulse and felt a weak one, I shook her shoulders and got no response. I sent Pam and Mercedes up to the main road to show the ambulance to us. I could hear Becky's breathing getting shallower and felt my eyes go wide as I looked at Nikki.

Becky
I awoke in a hospital with Nikki and Alexa at my sides, I could see the worry in there faces melt away as I opened my eyes.

"God you scared us!"

I smiled wearily and felt a sharp pain in my arm, I turned to see a nurse.

"I'm just flushing your IV line."

"They said it was a combination of dehydration and pregnancy. They said you should be fine in a few hours, you really did scare me Becky!"

"Where are the girls?"

"I told them that me and Nikki would look after you and they could go home or enjoy the Beach house."

I smiled even though I've probably spoiled the entire weekend, I move slightly to grab my phone of the stand. I see multiple texts off my mother and the girls, I quickly dial my mums number in fear something might not be right.

"Rebecca darling?"

"Mother, what's the matter?"

"I was just checking if you were okay, I saw Ashley's post on Facebook about you. I hope Colby didn't break your heart that badly."

"I'm fine, he hurt me but I'm okay now. How would you like to be a grandma?"

"Honey, your having a child? Is that why he left you, if so I'll be on a flight first thing tomorrow."

"I'm pregnant but put away your pitchforks, I'm okay!"

"I'm glad to hear it, you sure you don't want me to?"

"Positive, I'm only three months along but I was hoping you would come and live with me nearer the time?"

"Of course darling, I do have to work but I'm glad your okay. If you need anything just give me a call?"

"Thank you mam, means a lot. I'll speak to you soon."

"Of course, goodbye sweetheart."

"Bye."

"You told us before your mother?"

I put my phone down and saw both of them gaping at me.

"Yes, I thought I'd better tell her before she found out someone else. I wouldn't want that, I'm going to keep it a secret a little longer and then I will announce it, please don't tell anyone."

"Of course not, we would never betray your trust like that."

"Thank you girls."

"We'll let you rest."

I nodded and they both left, I smirked to myself knowing what they are really going to do. I could see the look in there eyes all weekend both of them were horny and it was easy to tell...